Pedro Rodriguez

Icarium

Lifestealer
He might not even get minutes today. Well goodbye pedro hope you succeed at united or whichever club you are going.

Falcao

Robert (director): "Pedro said he wants to go, we want him to stay, up to him. This could be his last game. 30M won't be lowered" [bein tv3]

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If he's really leaving, then he should be left out of the squad in my opinion... He is awesome and deserves recognition, but we can't play a final with a player that is not fully committed to the team right now...

F

Flavia

If he's really leaving, then he should be left out of the squad in my opinion... He is awesome and deserves recognition, but we can't play a final with a player that is not fully committed to the team right now...

Yeah, I agree. Looks like he really made up his mind.

Alik

Pedro is a professional. He played his legs out in the match vs Roma. He would be motivated to put in a great last performance, for his last match and for one last trophy.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Good call from Lucho.

Definitely going to miss the guy but if he wants to leave and the deal is done, why play him?

This is a funky line-up though. Messi as a false 9 or Iniesta as the true LW?

JamDav1982

Pedro is a professional. He played his legs out in the match vs Roma. He would be motivated to put in a great last performance, for his last match and for one last trophy.

He would be committed but its better to give minutes to the likes of Rafinha who is developing and wants to be at club.

People cant really complain about the club not developing players then want Pedro to play when he wants to leave.

God Serena

Is this the final nail in the coffin of Pedro's career at Barca, or is him being benched a result of the final nail already being in place? Either way, he's almost certain to leave now. There's very little excuse you can come up with for Rafinha starting this game over him otherwise.

dakt

Well, with "the big three" he's just losing time here and he's not so young anymore, so it's a good decision by him. Pedro, Barca child, good luck to you sir and thank you for everything you did and you did a lot for Barca.
:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans