Pedro Rodriguez

God Serena

This will serve as a good indicator of how the rest of the season will go. If we're able to win this without him or Neymar the whole "We're doomed if one of MSN gets injured" narrative is thrown out of the window. If we're not able to win, we're really going to have to reconsider how we rotate our front line going forward to make sure our reliance on our usual front trio isn't so heavy handed.

El Flaco

Pedro thank you for your loyalty and hard work no matter what.

Even throughout this past season while you were forced to the bench for most of the year.

He definitely deserves playing time and I wish him best of luck.

frostdude1

Ive said it all summer ... selling Pedro, and relying on MSN all year is foolish
There will be injuries and suspensions!

Depth is so important, and with our transfer ban, its so dumb to sell him now

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Rafinha did better and will be good enough if one of MSN are out, but a worthy farewell for Pedro. Farewell!

Alik

Thank you Pedro! I wish you stayed.

Rafinha did better and will be good enough if one of MSN are out, but a worthy farewell for Pedro. Farewell!

The problem is we need the Rafinha to provide depth in midfield, otherwise we're stuck with Roberto playing CM like we did today.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Pedro has scored two European Super Cup goals, both in extra-time, both in the 115th minute and both winners.

Cule Finn

Thanks for the memories Pedrito! Underrated player and a truly great professional who always gave everything for the team while also scoring some title-winning goals.

Home of Barca Fans