Pedro Rodriguez

Falcao

why do some people think Pedro wont be a starter at Chelsea? of course he will, Willian hardly ever gets goals or assists, Pedro is someone who is capable of getting 15+ goals and 10+ assists! that is invaluble to have 2 wingers who can offer you that! Chelsea would have Hazard and Pedro who will get them those numbers, plus the space Pedro would get in the PL, i could see him being one of the top 5 players in the PL this season.
Willian is a favourite of Mourinho. One of the best defensive wingers around..

S7_MUFC

Why is everyone thinking that he will sit on the bench? Willian plays on the left wing, no? He isnt exactly a world-beater.

Exactly, He'll be an improvement on Willian and will probably even play as a striker if Costa is injured so playing time wont be an issue for him...

God Serena

Pedro is by far the most defensive winger you're ever likely to see. Dude will slide tackle a striker in his own box with a fucking smile on his face and do it again later if he has to.

Morten

Pedro is by far the most defensive winger you're ever likely to see. Dude will slide tackle a striker in his own box with a fucking smile on his face and do it again later if he has to.

If their work rate is about the same, Pedro has a better end product than Willian, he will likely be an upgrade.

serghei

Anyway, Mourinho must be very different in private, than people perceive him in the media. Probably a totally different person.

God Serena

If their work rate is about the same, Pedro has a better end product than Willian, he will likely be an upgrade.

Better end product, better passing, better work rate, better defensive skills...

Pedro is better than Willian in every conceivable way.

adil_909

united are going to regret this stupid move, the same way arsenal are regretting not resigning fabregas and allowing him to sign with chelsea. these are dumb decisions that cost teams titles, and cost important people their jobs. or at least they should. good luck trying to break into the chelsea team pedro. you should have just signed a new contract here and been happy playing behind the three best strikers in the world

Trickykid

Pedro is exceptional as a defensive minded winger too.

Also, he's not god damn pathetic in terms of end product like Willian is. I mean, seriously, Willian had 2 goals and 3 assists in 36 PL matches in a league winning season. That's beyond horrible, no matter how defensive minded you are. If Pedro can get even a fragment of the leash Willian has enjoyed under Mou, I have no doubt he'll outperform him in just about every aspect possible.

I really don't know whether to cheer for Pedro or hope he crashes and burns alongside his despicable manager. For what he's done in Barcelona, he deserves all the success in the world, but I really wish he'd picked another team to continue at.

Home of Barca Fans