Pedro Rodriguez

no such thing as the best city in the world

New York, London, Paris, Roma, Moscow (?) are all amazing, large cities
Tons of smaller italian cities (venice, florence) are beautiful too

S7_MUFC

You know....in a couple of years from now on I can see you guys being absolutely furious with Van Gaal and whatever he did in his term with you guys. The shit is about to go down, the question is just when....

Nothing he'll do will surpass the s** we went through with Moyes..I don't see how whatever Van Gaal does will be worse than decisions made in the transfer market by Fergie(in his later years)and Moyes..Most of his signings have been good so far excluding Di Maria and Falcao who was on loan. LVG's only weakness his his man management style and his brand of football being a bit conservative but I don't see why he's seen as a ticking time bomb..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nothing he'll do will surpass the s** we went through with Moyes..I don't see how whatever Van Gaal does will be worse than decisions made in the transfer market by Fergie(in his later years)and Moyes..Most of his signings have been good so far excluding Di Maria and Falcao who was on loan. LVG's only weakness his his man management style and his brand of football being a bit conservative but I don't see why he's seen as a ticking time bomb..

Because he has always been that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously, you throw away crazy money on noones from epl and you can't pay up more than fair price on Pedro.
Smart, really smart.

Shame really, cause everyone here would rather have Pedro at ManUtd.

S7_MUFC

Because he has always been that.

That was a problem when he didn't have enough power but at United he'll always be above the players and there are no big personalities in the management that will clash with him. I personally don't see him winning that much with us but we definitely need to allow him to restructure our club in order to get close to other European sides and his style of management seems like the best way for us to join the elite clubs in Europe..

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
How much will Chelsea spend this summer? Fuck FFP, apparently. Still got that Everton lad left to spend £30M on.
We make enough money to actually spend a decent amount. Although if we also buy Stones we'll need to win the league or the CL for some good money to ensure we don't go too far into the red.

raskolnikov

Seriously, you throw away crazy money on noones from epl and you can't pay up more than fair price on Pedro.
Smart, really smart.

Shame really, cause everyone here would rather have Pedro at ManUtd.
I feel its more on us though, everyone knows we are pushovers in negotiations. Players usually leave us for bargain fees and we overpay.
But its true we all prefer united. I think Chelsea is easily a cule's most hated non Spanish team.

zanela

So, not just cesc, his wife helped too :mou:

I've never liked Daniella's proximity with Antonella. The way she goes about it feels she's just trying too hard and forcing herself upon the latter. Just appears very artificial, I don't know. But then Anto also seems bewitched by her. smh. I won't be surprised if semaan's constantly bringing up the idea of a London switch every time they meet.

Home of Barca Fans