Pedro Rodriguez

Devils

This hurts like hell.

It feels like having a brother or a great friend move away and you wont see them again.

I'm absolutely devastated.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This hurts like hell.

It feels like having a brother or a great friend move away and you wont see them again.

I'm absolutely devastated.

My heart is a little numb already since the news of Pedro wanting to leave first broke out. I know there is no turning back, really like him and wishing that he would have stayed with us and I am really sad to see him go. Wish him the best and hope that we won't have any injuries this season.

raskolnikov

Yeah, I love Barcelona (mostly because of Barca of course), it is truly beautiful with the Barcelonetta beach and Mount. Montjuic (I love the road going up the mountain so much!) and the contrasting architecture, but personally I think it is lagging slightly behind places like Paris because of the lack of palaces and museums ( I am not a fan of Gaudi by the way).

Yeah to each his own of course;) I think Barcelona is the best out of all of them. Really loved the city when I was living there, only thing that sucks is the job market. If I had enough money or was sure there was plenty of work I would move back tomorrow.
Second European city for me would be Berlin but there are plenty of fun ones where its great to live. I found Rome to be dusty and more for the elderly. Florence is nicer, as is Milan when you got money.
If I was a footballer quality of life in cities would factor in greatly, would definitely pick Hertha over Wolfsburg, Fiorentina over Roma or Arsenal over city/united:p

Sterlingfan2000

Manchester is a horrible town, it rains , it is ugly and it is Dark at 3-4PM. Also u cant do anything there.

London is a truly great City. London, Paris, Rom, Barcelona and Hamburg are the best towns in Europe.

Alik

Good luck to Pedro! :pedro:

I hope it works out for him in the EPL like it did for Sanchez and not like Valdes.

PS: On the subject of beautiful "big" cities in Europe. I hear Lisbon is one of the nicest. :p

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Barcelona is the most beautiful city I've been to in Europe, but if I had to decide which city to live in out of the ones mentioned, it'd be London.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I really like Pedro and hate the fact the he leaves the club but it is understandable of course. What I absolutely hate is that he is joining Chelsea. I will not be able to support him anymore when he will be playing for that cunt Mourinho. Would have been different at United.

Martindn

Cant have been a problem with the money what was the difference like 5 million euros? 2 months of Rooneys salary, probably indecisive or he turned us down ages ago. Cant say not disappointed looked nailed on, come home to reports of this and Mane :rolleyes:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I have no and simply cannot have any bad feelings for Pedro for that he chose Chelsea. He should think about what's best for his career and done great for us so I can only wish him well.

Home of Barca Fans