Pedro Rodriguez

SeloBarca

just some extra info :D

Pedros dad works at a gas station in Teneriffe that doesnt allow him to take days of to watch his son. But when Teneriffe was playing against Barcelona, the gas station finally gave him a day off, and it was the first time he saw his son play at Nou Camp :friends:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
our home-grown samuel eto'o.

creates more, works as hard, scores as many crucial goals (if less overall) and doesn't complain.

no wonder pep was confident in getting rid of samu.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
may well be my Cule of the season. Messi will get 90% of the votes as he has been astronomical but this kid who suddenly started walking on top of the world and bailed us out time after time after freaking time with ridiculously important goals (often stunning ones) is like a fairytale.
Good post by the way Meta... I wonder if Pedro ever played CF for the youth teams.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
I don't think any player who was given this unexpected run of games would complain about anything tbh, he has no right to lol

barca96

our home-grown samuel eto'o.

creates more, works as hard, scores as many crucial goals (if less overall) and doesn't complain.

no wonder pep was confident in getting rid of samu.

i see bojan as etoo's replacement rather than pedro although i would love to see pedro at cf

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
who might be the players that are gonna be left out finally?

2 keepers, cazorla, navas(?), guiza(?), javi martinez & pedro!? and i still can't see who the other one might be!! probably Llorente?

Home of Barca Fans