Pedro Rodriguez

iced1776

His build up play was very encouraging today, he did a much better job opening up for the simple passes and his touch was better as well.

Richard.H

I really love Pedro's workrate. For 90 minutes, he constantly runs. When he doesn't have the ball, he runs to the defenders and tries to pressure them with his lightning fast speed. When he has the ball, he makes the best out of it in nearly all situations. He has truly shaped in to a great player and with his age he truly has a bright future. Although speaking of age is no importance in this barca squad since nearly everyone is 25 or under lol.

Richard.H

I agree with your sig valon. I have faith in these cantera players and I honestly think that this front three we had against sevilla (pedro - bojan - messi) works so well in the barca system.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Pedro is so awesome, what a finish yesterday. His work rate has been brilliant all season, he's so dangerous down either wing.

barca96

So proud of this boy and proud of Pep for having the guts to play him ahead of Henry.

cant wait to have an all la masia forward line next season.
bojan and pedro, benching one of the most expensive players in the history, henry and ibra.
magnificent!

Home of Barca Fans