Pedro Rodriguez

SeloBarca

"fecking morons! Trying to play hardball for a player they're practically giving away just to save a few pennies.

Now we're in a fecked up situation where we probably have to give away our transfer kitty for the coming 6 years just to get freaking Harry Kane. You have to be a complete idiot to not understand Pedo, as part of one of the best teams the world has ever seen, is the superior player in this case.

Hope you're pleased with yourself Woody!!! Even a kid could have taken this deal home - and you're in charge of the transfers... JESUS!!!!!"

Nice to see even ManU fans aknowledge our superiority :p

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Holy shit the overreaction in here...
Pedro played a very good game and that is it. I mean it is no secret that he is a pretty good player and capable of performing on the highest level.

But please stop the bs talk about him being free now and how Barca's style or Messi or whatever kept him down. We have 3 players who are better than him and that is the reason Pedro was warming the bench. He has always been a reliable sub for Suarez and Neymar and always did everything he could for the club. Understandable that he wanted to move. The club agreed, sold him and now he is happy. Do not see a reason to connect that to all kind of stuff in the past.

BerkeleyBernie

Well done Pedro! :) The best debut he could have had.

I'm happy for Pedro's success, but to be honest, I thought so, too. The ball was way too fast to be a pass.

Yeah, looked like a shot to me, too. No matter, created danger constantly. Had plenty of great balls for his teammates that *were* intentional.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Loving the meltdown in redcafe after Pedro scored his first goal in his first match after only 20 minutes - they're not all naive and stubborn PL-lovers. Here's a quote:

"Oh yeah Pedro, a player who's scored numerous times against Real Madrid and against Man Utd in a CL-final, a player who was part of a fearsome Messi-Villa-Pedro frontline that was annihilating defences week in week out, that player would be of no use in the mighty PL obviously"

Last edited:

Science Kid

Why is this topic in ''other players'' and not in Barca history?

Seydou Keita is there but not the player that scored 100 goals for the team?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
"Barca History" thread was supposed to be for our players that have retired (or play in China, Qatar, USA etc - which is the same as retiring). Keita went to China and was probably never moved back when he went back to Valencia and now Roma. Also, Valdes is in Barca History for some reason as well - but he might actually be on his way to USA or Qatar soon :rolleyes:

Home of Barca Fans