Pedro Rodriguez

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
i see bojan as etoo's replacement rather than pedro although i would love to see pedro at cf

Me too. I initially thought shipping Etoo out doesnt turn out to be a tactical loss b/c there is still Bojan who can, with similar style, cover up for Etoos should Ibras approach not work out. It however turned out to be untrue as Pep for a very long time seemingly didnt think about that option. Not until a few weeks ago that is.

barca96

I think too, san pedro should be considered over Silva too for this WC.

over silva???
are you serious or just kidding?
especially with cesc being injured and iniesta coming back, we(spain) need silva as the 2nd creative force.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
over silva???
are you serious or just kidding?
especially with cesc being injured and iniesta coming back, we(spain) need silva as the 2nd creative force.

I think Pedro has the versatility to be considered slightly ahead of Silva, as for creativity I concede Silva is superior, but I think those mentioned players will be back in time and Silva will ultimately go down the order.. and we shouldn't forget positionally their versatilities differ. I do sometimes tend to make absurd comments so don't take my subjectivity the wrong way :lol:

maxan10

SirTugAlot
SAN PEDRO, who doubted his ability please come forward to be publicly shamed and abused.
no really nobody expected this from pedrito, he overwhelmed camp nou and i'm sure he overwhelmed himself. great season.

Juan03

Im speechless about what Pedrito has done this season. feels good to have a guy like him in our team

iced1776

Does anyone know the full story behind him and Jeffren getting recruited in Tenerife? Someone mentioned before that Barca scouts initially went there for Jeffren but saw Pedro on the trip and took them both. If so that's a pretty cool story!

Home of Barca Fans