Pedro Rodriguez

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The first thing I'd wish for our next season would neither be a new signing nor any player leaving... I'd wish Pedro to have at least 60% as good a season compared to the last one. I'd like him to prove it's his class that gave us the magical season and not his form!! Keep it going Pedrito

maz

I walk the line
I think that's a good wish. I would be interested to see him played as a striker. I know as a winger it's easier to lose your marker and thus pop up and score a goal, but Pedro is a very efficient finisher, moreso than bojan in fact. I'd be interested to see how he does for long periods against the two defenders.

Olsend

i think he hsa the skills for it.
ive always wanted pep to play pedro at cf.
he is a fox in the box.deadly!!

Yeah I asked this cause I really see him there most useful, two legged finisher is just nothing less than awsome and Pedro playing on wing actually doesn't offer us very much.

Olsend

except 23 gols?????

That is what I mean, he would be scoring machine if he was played as CF with two world class wingers. Don't tell me that Pedro is a good winger, he is more good attacker who plays on wing. Still since Villa came it is impossible for Pedro to lead our attacking line...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
That is what I mean, he would be scoring machine if he was played as CF with two world class wingers. Don't tell me that Pedro is a good winger, he is more good attacker who plays on wing. Still since Villa came it is impossible for Pedro to lead our attacking line...

we dont really use real winders anyways i think he does fine out wide.. just in the past month i remember his assist to messi against bilbao and his own gol and gol scored from wide against vallodolid our wingers are our backs

barca96

we dont really use real winders anyways i think he does fine out wide.. just in the past month i remember his assist to messi against bilbao and his own gol and gol scored from wide against vallodolid our wingers are our backs

first of all, you dont use punctuation marks
and now you dont even spell right! :p
too excited with villa

F

FCB_Titi_LB

We will be competitive in 3 cups. They will all have enough time to play.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Pedro will definitely have a big role next season whether he starts as many games is unknown but I'm sure him and Bojan will have a huge impact as part of rotations and will definitely be front runners for cup games. We will see injury affect Barca much less next season with the adequate depth in the squad.

Home of Barca Fans