Pedro Rodriguez

Olsend

Yes, cause Villa was heavily guarded. I don't think they expected Pedro and his energy which made Pedro go nuts at the start.

Villa was bullied a lot yesterday and actually before messing up Pedro along with Iniesta looked best players of Spain.

Emily

If he had a clearer mind towards the end when he was him,Torres and one defender he would be excellent. But he played amazingly,anyway! :okay:

DaniAlves

I'm hoping and expecting to see this guy from the start again is the final, he was great! Yeah he messed up that one in the end, but shit happens, especially if you want too much.

barca96

lil pedro and busi were robbed before the semi-final match :(
pedro was worse off, he lost more tnan 1k euro while busi lost 800.
wonder why they had so much cash. credit card???

Barcafan 2304

lil pedro and busi were robbed before the semi-final match :(
pedro was worse off, he lost more tnan 1k euro while busi lost 800.
wonder why they had so much cash. credit card???

South Africa is notorious for that. Shame to see it happen to Pedro and Biscuits

maz

I walk the line
It's more the principle. Shrugging your shoulders when someone gets robbed is unfair. The guys' houses got burgled. Intruded. I hope it doesn't affect them mentally because for the final all 22 players should be on the top of their game.

dalitis8

Banned
He was electric against the Germans the other night...a real livewire....poor old Boateng had to subbed since little Pedrito was absolutely roasting him on that right-hand side.

Had he given that pass to Fernando,it would have been "a man of the match" performance...

desoe

Pedro deserves to start again. One mistake at the end (although, a really big mistake - yes) shouldn't cut his head off for the final. I hope Del Bosque decides in a calm way and he realize, that Pedro was one of Spain's most dangerous players against the germans. You can't sacrifice this just to make a point "you made it all wrong, so I'm going to bench you". I'm sure that Pedro is going to fix his mistake, if he gets the chance.

barca96

haha
pedro sent a text msg before the semi final to his dad
telling him that he is in the starting line-up.
cant imagine how excited he was!!

maz

I walk the line
i wonder where the security was.
i have a feeling its an "inside job"

Most probably! Not even inside job, just someone got slipped £50 to turn a blind eye. It's a shame, but I guess there was speculation of much worse crimes happening during the WC, so I think overall the safety has been good.

Home of Barca Fans