Pedro Rodriguez

barca96

there was a quick survey done by espn,
2 our of 10 were robbed.
and how about the 3 reporters being robbed before the tournament even started.

barca96

superb article on lil pedro..
thanks jnice

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/jul/09/world-cup-2010-pedro-spain

another one pulling a marlon brando look :lol:
Pedro-006.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Guardiola was not pleased. "If Pedro was Brazilian he'd be called Pedrinho," he said, "and we wouldn't have the money to sign him."

:lol: who's the dig aimed at :p

But I only remember him saying 'if Pedro were on market I don't think we wouldn't have enough money to sign him'

"There's something wrong with him," says Xavi. "It's not normal to achieve in a year what the rest of us have taken an entire career to do."

<3

Hazem

It sounds silly :D, but is he left footed or right footed ?, he's scoring with both feet . for example : his goal in Almeria proves that he's right footed , but also his goal in Deportivo proves he's left footed
and he doesn't take free kicks or penalties , and takes corners rarely so i don't remember . But I think he's right footed . Any help ?

SeloBarca

Its part of what makes him so good, noone in Barca is that good with both feet. Messi for example is very left footed.

One of our best comentators here can talk a whole game about how impressed he is by Pedros ambidexterity heh

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Its part of what makes him so good, noone in Barca is that good with both feet. Messi for example is very left footed.

One of our best comentators here can talk a whole game about how impressed he is by Pedros ambidexterity heh

wrong notion there friend

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
wrong notion there friend

Not really. He's hardly suggesting that Messi is unable to use his right foot, just that he's much, much better with his left than with his right, when it comes down to shooting anyway. Honestly he's scored bags of long range goals with his left but I'm have trouble remember more than one goal that he scored with his right foot from outside of the box.

B

barcafan4ever

quality young lad, i think he has not got the greatest talent in the world, but his work rate is excellent, he works hard every game, and that is seen on the pitch, i think that is what ibra lacks, that spirit to fight and work harder... hope you'll do just as good if not better than last season... :)

Home of Barca Fans