Pedro Rodriguez

SeloBarca

Not really. He's hardly suggesting that Messi is unable to use his right foot, just that he's much, much better with his left than with his right, when it comes down to shooting anyway. Honestly he's scored bags of long range goals with his left but I'm have trouble remember more than one goal that he scored with his right foot from outside of the box.

yea, like this goal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIy8jtno7Ko Messis favorite type of dribbling

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Man im really really really really worried pedro isnt going to get the playing time he deserves bc messi villa and ibra are ahead of him.........................................................

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I have a gut feeling Pedro will get less minutes than we expect him to this season... remember he was not started against Tenerife,away last season? He will be under HUGE HUGE pressure this year, and Pep should be real careful in handling him imo

EDIT: And that number is fucking too low for Pedro

Last edited:

sukhy

that goal.com ranking is a joke, there is absolutely no way in hell that there were 35 players better than Pedro last season

S

Sharkswithlaserbeams

No.

We will realise how good he is after the 10/11 season.

I am worried about Zlatan getting too much time (even though he's missing sitters) because of the cognitive dissonance of sitting a player for whom you paid so much. But Pedro will get time, too. And he'll have more eyes on him after his terrific WC performance.

@sukhy Yes, Pedro is ranked way low. So is Xabi. It'll probably be full of overrated EPL players.

SeloBarca

Im also worried Pedro wont get playing time and become another Bojan
If we didnt pay that much for Ibra, Pedro would get the starting position he deserves and its a huge waste of talent benching him for an underperforming statue.

Pedro is one of those players that brings a smile on your face when you see that hes in the starting 11, and as i said before, i think hes talented enough to become the top 3 players in Barcelona if he gets enough playing time.

Silver

I think Pep will prefer Pedro above Ibra. Why? Because Pep said its up to Ibra if he wants to leave barca. He wouldnt say that if he was ESSENTIAL in his plans. Pep likes the playing style of Pedro far more then Ibra. For the team Pedro is more decisive then Ibra is for the team. But that was last season! I expect a far more better Ibra this season. so it will be nice matches!

I think the line up will be something like this.

GK: Victor Valdez,
LB Abidal
CD Piqué
CD Puyol (c)
RB D. Alves
DM Sergio Busquets,
CM Xavi
CM/AM Iniesta
LW: D. Villa
ST: Messi. I think Pep will keep Messi on the centre like he did at the end of last season. it worked well. He scored even more goals then ever and he had more balltouches then when he played at the Right Wing
RW: Pedro

Bench:
GK Pinto
RB/LB Adriano
LB/LM Maxwell ==> maybe he will leave barca in august because I think Pep will prefer Adriano above maxwell as 1st sub when abidal or alves have injury
CD Milito
CM/DM Keita
ST Bojan
ST: Ibrahimovic

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
there is no doubt that pedro should be above ibra in the pecking order. he is the exact opposite of ibra in that he works hard and run and does not try fancy shit 24/7 when a basic play will do. in saying that ibra has a wildcard as he is the only player in the #9 fold in the club who is supposed to be a target man. he has to start winning balls int he air with his chest and his first touch has to improve considerablly if his stay is going to be remebered as successfull

SeloBarca

Pedro can beat 1-2 players by dribbling and his speed, and that makes 1-2 palyers less that Barca has to go past in attacking. Zlatan is not the player to do that, so when Iniesta and Xavi start triangling with Pedro theres much less players they have to get past.

Also in WC we saw Pedro and Villa understood eachother really well

Home of Barca Fans