Pedro Rodriguez

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought he was great last season. If he repeats it, it´s all good. He´s hard worker and modest, no wonder Pep likes him.
Player like him should be a role model for youngsters trying to brake in to 1st team.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
An amazing year for a 23 y.o. I wish him all the best and to continue being a role model for our youngsters.

L

loya

total totally agreed, love him so much, pedrito, he would be somewhere shining through the world.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Pedro will definitively get a lot of time. If Pep is smart he will rotate the front 5 so that everybody will get playing time and also choose the right players to match the opposition. Pedro can play on the right side to give Messi a rest sometimes, we can move Villa to CF when Ibra is tired and play Pedro on the left, we should rest Villa sometimes so he lasts longer and avoids injuries etc etc etc - there are many combinations and solutions. I'm really happy with our forwards and I think we have a really good mix for all situations in theory - now Pep has to transfer this to practice.

Home of Barca Fans