Pedro Rodriguez

mazp

The comments about Pedro wanting to leave etc. that Pedro himself said that were disrespectful.

But their true. Pedro does want to leave. Sport insinuated that the club have been treated him badly for a while, which from the outside up to now I don't see it.

Bran the Greenseer

The only mistreatment I've seen was Rafinha starting over him here and back at the start of last season along with munir. Aside from that Lucho's been upfront with him about playing time. He's simply not good enough to start here anymore.

Ritchie

If Pedro has made up his mind to leave then it's best not to start him last night as we need to try other options for players who will be here when the season kicks off properly.

He's back up to MSN who stayed fit last season so his game time was limited. He signed a contract in the summer when he could have just gone for nothing next year.

raskolnikov

Just let him leave to United, Pedro imo has earned the right to do whatever he wants and Barca should support it, his unselfishness in recent years warrants this.

Horatio

You're welcome
I almost cried yesterday when of all people Pedro made the winning goal. Emotional moment.
My little confession.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
For Pedro, Barça have a written offer from Man United of 25M plus 5M in incentives & a verbal offer from Man City of 30M plus 2M as a bonus. (MD)

Barcelona are expected to resume negotiations for Pedro after the Supercopa de España. (MD)

BBZ8800

I would be mad if we don't sell him, and if play him only now for 2 weeks (when we need him since we don't have Neymar and Arda), and if he will be treated like a crap as the season progress with MSN playing all the time and if even players like Rafinha or Munir/Sandro will sometimes get more time than him.
Arda will surely get some minutes there also.

If Pedro wants to leave and if he will get only some minutes, let him go.
He gave his everything to us, and let him go to some club where he will be play a more important role, like Alexis in Arsenal.

BigBarcaBoy

I can understand Pedro's feeling especially when you have people making statements to the press about him. I just hope he doesn't wake up like I am sure Valdes does and think 'why did I leave this'

Martindn

Imagine the meltdown on redcafe if he stays with us. :rofl1:

It would be nothing compared to him going to shitty for sure especially with these apparent lowball bids i dont know what the fk is going on anymore. Pedro seems a Romantic if he left be surprising if its city better team currently or not.

Home of Barca Fans