Pedro Rodriguez

Richard.H

His work rate truly is amazing. I hope he doesn't die of a heart attack on the pitch. I find it truly amazing that he has that much stamina.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Dani is a machine...Pedrito! reminds me of a cheetah...Perhaps not a 100mph over 90 min but in bursts, he's a burden for most defenders

soarq

Pedro is absolutely one of the best pressing guys in the world. I can't recall anyone pressing opponent's defenders so well, apart from Eto'o of coruse. That makes huge difference. He doesn't score as many goals as last year, but IMHO he plays significantly better. First of all he improved massively his passing and reading a game. Also his dribble improved, he's not scared anymore to play 1-vs-1. Should we miss old Henry? Not at all!

gingerless

Pedro is absolutely one of the best pressing guys in the world. I can't recall anyone pressing opponent's defenders so well, apart from Eto'o of coruse. That makes huge difference. He doesn't score as many goals as last year, but IMHO he plays significantly better. First of all he improved massively his passing and reading a game. Also his dribble improved, he's not scared anymore to play 1-vs-1. Should we miss old Henry? Not at all!

wouldn't hold my breath, he's on his way with 9 goals already

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't trade Pedro for any other winger that's for sure.
People were saying others made Pedro look good but Pedrito is proving to be very good at providing assists. 10 so far this season.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
People were saying others made Pedro look good but Pedrito is proving to be very good at providing assists. 10 so far this season.
I wouldn't either. He's so freakin' awesome!

gingerless

this.

he just keeps getting better and better, where does it stop!

Home of Barca Fans