Penal Madrid

Rassvet

If we werren't in EL and could focus exclusively on La Liga, I might think a title charge is possible. Madrid still have Sevilla away, Atletico away, and CL matches to balance their league fixtures with, so I could see them dropping 9 points.

Don't think we can win out though while playing all these thursday night matches for the next few weeks.

jamrock

They have been winning the madrid way in la liga this season, they never give up & always find a goal.

I freaking hate it! But kinda admire it.

Too many draws by us under koeman we could be putting them under real pressure.

FinBarcelonafan

If we werren't in EL and could focus exclusively on La Liga, I might think a title charge is possible. Madrid still have Sevilla away, Atletico away, and CL matches to balance their league fixtures with, so I could see them dropping 9 points.

Don't think we can win out though while playing all these thursday night matches for the next few weeks.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/soccer-predictions/la-liga/

We are up to 8% win the league. Last week it was two I think.

Not bad.

Morten

No player in the world can't win big games alone. Many important RM players are old (Modric, Benzi, Kroos...) and will be one year older next season. IMHO Real will be worse next year. I only hope they won't sign both Haaland and Mbappe.

Well tbf, next season we will probably have a right back who can defend again(Perez would be a fool not to sign someone), and with Mendy back on the left, we are going to look a lot better.

We have options in midfield, especially if we get someone like Tchouameni as well, then we need a coach who is willing to drop the has-beens and we can improve.

If we do our transfers right, while you continue the path you are on, it could be an exciting title race next season.

Last edited:

jamrock

Yep idk why people think Madrid signing mbappe on a free & even haaland for 75m euros will mean they can't strengthen others areas of the team.

I just hope they don't & go full in on 2 stars are enough. Lol

malvolio

Real should get a good coach with a plan on how he wants his squad to play and players needed for that.

Mbappe + Haaland this summer doesn't look feasible for them from a sporting perspective. Mbappe would bench Vinicius and Halaand will have to bench Benzema.

They're not getting Mbappe and Haaland to rotate them or bench them. Not sure how they'll make it work for Vinicius anyway.

Birdy

Nah.

They are gonna win against Sevilla and Atletico, prob.
We can't cover the distance.

The good news is that next season LL is ours!

Home of Barca Fans