Penal Madrid

Morten

Real should get a good coach with a plan on how he wants his squad to play and players needed for that.

Mbappe + Haaland this summer doesn't look feasible for them from a sporting perspective. Mbappe would bench Vinicius and Halaand will have to bench Benzema.

They're not getting Mbappe and Haaland to rotate them or bench them. Not sure how they'll make it work for Vinicius anyway.

Don't think we will go for Haaland even if we can afford it, as we need to strengthen other areas.

Birdy

Real should get a good coach with a plan on how he wants his squad to play and players needed for that.

Mbappe + Haaland this summer doesn't look feasible for them from a sporting perspective. Mbappe would bench Vinicius and Halaand will have to bench Benzema.

They're not getting Mbappe and Haaland to rotate them or bench them. Not sure how they'll make it work for Vinicius anyway.

Did you read that Carlo plans to play a weird 4-2-4/4-4-2 with Vini LW, someone RW, and both Benzema Mbape upfront?
Yeah this...

Imagine they get Haaland and play the same with Mbape RW and Benzema, Haaland up top.
It will get funny to witness how disjointed they will be to fit all of them in their XI

malvolio

Don't think we will go for Haaland even if we can afford it, as we need to strengthen other areas.

It's not even about money here. wise thing would be to give Mbappe the lead role and not bring in a player that competes with him for spotlight.

Andresito

Staff member
[Jose Felix Diaz] The reasons why Bale, Hazard, Jovic and Mariano don't play:
Bale: Madrid is not his priority.
Hazard: good attitude, but far from Vini, Rodrygo and Asensio.
Jovic: ghost in the locker room and not good enough.
Mariano: not at required level, and earns more than double of Vinicius

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Can't blame Ancelotti when it comes to not rotating his attack but the guy is an absolute terrorist regarding his midfield.

Birdy

@FabrizioRomano
?
1h
Massimiliano Allegri tells GQ: “I had already signed as new Real Madrid manager last summer. It was done and sealed”. ������ #RealMadrid
“Then Juventus contacted me… so I called Florentino P?rez in the morning and I told him: I’m sorry, I’m not coming. I’m joining Juventus”.

Hah?...
Why on earth would he dump RM to re-join a Juve on a decline, that needs a massive overhaul to be competitive again?
He probably wants his comfort zone, but that means in my eyes at least he is not ambitious enough to be considered even close to belonging to the greatest managers in the history of the sport.

PS: Good for Barca, bcz he is much better than Carlo in winning leagues to say the least

El Gato

Villarato!
Because he knows he wouldn't get kicked out at first sniff of terrible football and has an established relationship.

Home of Barca Fans