Penal Madrid

Alik

Ancelloti will sort out wreck Mourinho left behind, it's a good move. Whether or not they win the league will really depend on how we perform.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Ah it'll be great to see Kaka getting some games. Carlo will get the best out of him, i don't believe he's finished at all.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Kaka is done at Madrid, he should really just go to either Italy or Brazil and play 2 more years before retiring and become a priest...

mixer

We advanced on the basis of two draws. Barca ought to do a bit better, no?

I know the refereeing was horrible in the first one, but still, PSG gave us a hard time in both games and we were very close to exiting against them.
We were better in both legs, even though Messi was half fit/injured

Also, I think Mou is a far better coach, but we'll see. Maybe Carlo has some great tactics for such great players.

lovebarca

wow great move by madrid to snatch Isco under nose of M.city.this is more important because even though pellegrini's influence they have convinced Isco to join Real.
can we hire madrid's negotiation team for transfers?we suck at it.
what is situation with Bale?I read spurs are pretty firm on staying put.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I guess they either have to break CR7's record or get some layers going the other way in exchange. Either way, I hope they pay BIG money for him.

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Casillas (Madrid): "Barça-Madrid tension few years ago? I felt ashamed of things we did. The split was close, but we reacted in time." [elc]

:pep:

impeh

Hi, its me..
AFC Bournemouth will host Spanish giants Real Madrid in a celebratory exhibition match on Sunday 21st July.

Kicking off at 7.45pm, Real Madrid superstars Mesut Özil, Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo will grace the Goldsands Stadium for a one of a kind game against the Cherries.

:p

Home of Barca Fans