Penal Madrid

0n0mat0p0eia

It will be some competition in the league next season.

Mourinho was so, so divisive for them, it will be different with Ancelotti.

I'm so looking forward to it already - as long as we buy a class CB. :lol:

Neal Faradinho

:lol: , why are you guys so scared of him,
His domestic record is horrible, and I know he managed 2 draws against us last year but we didn't have messi those 1,5 games and we were in bad form and our coach was in New York.
As much as I hate Mourinho, I have to admit he is one of the best coaches in the world, his squad failed him last year.

Richard.H

:lol: , why are you guys so scared of him,
His domestic record is horrible, and I know he managed 2 draws against us last year but we didn't have messi those 1,5 games and we were in bad form and our coach was in New York.
As much as I hate Mourinho, I have to admit he is one of the best coaches in the world, his squad failed him last year.

I don't quite understand it either. We'll have a much less difficult task of winning the league now. 3 league titles in 20 years is PATHETIC.

It's very obvious why they brought Carlo. RM are desperate as hell to find any manager who has won a CL title.

oz187

PSG has one of the best forward lines in Europe, it's not a surprise that they put up a challenge. Even then they needed help from the refs and Messi getting injured to be competitive. Ancelotti is a good manager, but I don't see him as more of a challenge than Pellegrini or Mourinho.

He'll have to adjust to La Liga, and it's not going to be easy to try to get 90+ points to compete with Barca. It's taken for granted that that level it achievable, but it won't necessarily be that easy. The main plus side for then is that the team will likely pull together and work hard to try to win back La Liga after this failed season, but it's going to be a big challenge for them.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ancelotti is definitely the best choice from Florentino... Not just about his tactics and experience but because of the rapo he shares with Zidane who has a strong hold on Real team

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
lIJDmKr.jpg

Meitux

BTW,top comment in the video of Ancelotti's interview in youtube: So delighted that he’s our new manager! This means my hero Kaka will finally get what he truly deserves and will be back on the pitch,alongside Iker and let’s hope that we’ll win La Decima next season! HALA MADRID! :rofl1::rofl1: Be aware of...Kaka is back..

oz187

------------Cristiano------------
Isco-----------Kaka----------Ozil
---------Alonso-----Khedira-----
Marcelo--Ramos--Varane-Carvajal
-------------Casillas-------------

Home of Barca Fans