Penal Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
Indeed
4 to 1 in 8 years
Takes a PhD to work that one out

Alls well that ends well
Pep will be remembered for doing his bottomless pockets of football experiments for blood money. Done very well at it

Messigician

Indeed
4 to 1 in 8 years
Takes a PhD to work that one out

Alls well that ends well
Pep will be remembered for doing his bottomless pockets of football experiments for blood money. Done very well at it
What will Madrid be remembered for? Corruption and scandals?

companyofcules

In the end, RM stopped City from defending UCL, feels great.

City may own the EPL, not so easy to do the same with Europe.
You say that as if "Europe" is a league or you won 3 out of 5 games duel.
It's a bloody political cup from the start.You have the beggars from the east voting for free money, the federations cluttering for their clubs. Spain and Italy are the most corrupt countries so of course sometimes accidents happen and Royal "spirit" descends. We will see who dominates in ESL but again the English decided they don't want, of course the beggars don't want that and the rest are afraid or too stupid.
That would have been the first competition that Real is on an equal footing in their entire history at least on paper.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Modric ''If we win the cl the favourites for the ballon dor are Toni, Vini and ham. Not exactly in that order but one of these 3 has to win.''

I think ham has the best chances as i also think he will play an incredible EURO.

M3ls

Rodrygo: “Manchester City? To be honest, we knew they were better. For me it’s the best team in the world, the one that plays the best football. But we have something special. I can’t explain it.”

He told the truth that everyone who understands football knows, but some stupid Madrid fans will deny it.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Don't think anybody denied it
Fede said it as well

Doesn't really matter
You beat whats in front of you. City didnt

Morten

Rodrygo: “Manchester City? To be honest, we knew they were better. For me it’s the best team in the world, the one that plays the best football. But we have something special. I can’t explain it.”

He told the truth that everyone who understands football knows, but some stupid Madrid fans will deny it.

Its not unusual for a father to praise his son.

KingLeo10

:lol: RM fans chirping it up over a miracle comeback in 21/22 and advancement on pens in 23/24.

While getting merked 1-5 and 2-4 (lost both home and away) in 19/20 and 22/23 :lol:

Guardiola only has himself to blame for letting those 21/22 and 23/24 ties slip away.

Birdy

GO2KGsiXkAEjb2i

The two Ballon D'Or favorites for 2024
LMAOL :lol:

Birdy

Think I'll worry about it next time Barca have a candidate.

Which might take a while

Barca won't be having a candidate as long as Flo and his connections make sure only Madrid players get this award,
which is a meaningless PR idiocy anyway

Birdy

Still so incredibly mad you were wrong about Bellingham.

Sad stuff.

Wrong about what?
His goalscoring record, which was 90% tap-ins, faded as season progressed in the crucial stages
and he was nowhere to be seen in important games

The fact that Madrid connections and PR stunts made him Ballon D'or candidate is what is sad.
Because he is nowhere near

Home of Barca Fans