Penal Madrid

KingLeo10

Okay, and Pep(and previous managers) can take his "RM never won at Ethiad"-trophy, fair play.

You are contradicting yourself, btw, you want to talk about Pep's overall record against RM in UCL, or his record with City against RM?

Either way, its largely a wash, so we aren't really discussing much.

There's a concept called temporality. My initial post only mentioned Pep's City v RM - hence the 2-2 eliminations

You did some weird frothing about me being obsessed with scorelines and brought up Pep's Bayern and Barca v RM

It was at that point, I included them in - they still remain irrelevant to my original argument but I did so so you couldn't scream I selectively chose Pep's record.

:lol: Follow?

El Gato

Villarato!
What upper hand? They eliminated you twice under Pep, you've eliminated them twice? Their two eliminations of you were 4-2 and 5-1 on aggregate. Can't say the same for your eliminations of them.

At best, it's a wash from the results perspective.

Aye it's a wash
Comfortable upper hand
8 years and 1 European title for big blue boys. Rivals generational haul of Klopp on home soil that

Grand

Morten

There's a concept called temporality. My initial post only mentioned Pep's City v RM - hence the 2-2 eliminations

You did some weird frothing about me being obsessed with scorelines and brought up Pep's Bayern and Barca v RM

It was at that point, I included them in - they still remain irrelevant to my original argument but I did so so you couldn't scream I selectively chose Pep's record.

:lol: Follow?

No no, Gato brought up our record against City in general, you only brought up Pep's City, i didn't start this, you did.

Go back to Gato's post, and i think you will understand what i mean.

Blanco

Its about Pep’s City and Carlo’s RM, twist it as much as you want, its 2-1 for us. While rebuilding, next year most probably we will end this “rivalry” thrashing them for 3-1.

fergus90

Its about Pep’s City and Carlo’s RM, twist it as much as you want, its 2-1 for us. While rebuilding, next year most probably we will end this “rivalry” thrashing them for 3-1.
It’s impossible to say that though. City also have huge transfer budget every season to rebuild their team where they need to.

You’re the two top teams currently (perhaps Leverkusen too if it continues) but there is absolutely no guarantee you’d beat them next year. Depends on form, injuries etc heading into the game.

Morten

It’s impossible to say that though. City also have huge transfer budget every season to rebuild their team where they need to.

You’re the two top teams currently (perhaps Leverkusen too if it continues) but there is absolutely no guarantee you’d beat them next year. Depends on form, injuries etc heading into the game.

I would rather have Joselu at CF than Mbappe next season, tbh.

Mbappe isn't, and never will be a real CF, score goals as he may, he will not improve our team, he will do the opposite.

Saladin

I would rather have Joselu at CF than Mbappe next season, tbh.

Mbappe isn't, and never will be a real CF, score goals as he may, he will not improve our team, he will do the opposite.
Vini as 9? Mbappé is the better winger, best LW in the world, but not far ahead of Vinicius.

Morten

Vini as 9? Mbappé is the better winger, best LW in the world, but not far ahead of Vinicius.

Exactly, there is not much between them(i dont care about international football), but we are gonna give him an absolutely insane wage and sign-on fee, just for an arguably slight upgrade on Vini(and i do mean arguably at this point).

Perez gonna galactico.

Iniesta Ultra

Mcry, Ney, and Messi combined well when they were all motivated before the World Cup. I don't see why Mcry, Vini, and Ham can't as well especially in Ancelotti's do-what-you-want style.

Birdy

Aye it's a wash
Comfortable upper hand
8 years and 1 European title for big blue boys. Rivals generational haul of Klopp on home soil that

Grand
Failure to understand head to head Vs comparing CL trophies in general

What's the problem with this guy?
Since he got his PhD he appears to have turned dumper instead of the opposite

Home of Barca Fans