Penal Madrid

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Hmm. Well I only know him from the u19 euros and the u20 WC and he has impressed me so far. Hasn't been magnificent or anything, but solid.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Of course they got a penalty. Real playing with a strong squad, but they don't look impressive at all. :party1:

Beast

The Observer
Of course they got a penalty. Real playing with a strong squad, but they don't look impressive at all. :party1:

LOL... strong squad ?

-----------------Adan---------------
Quini----Nacho----------Mateos---Cheryschev(Originally a LW )
---------Di Maria----Casemiro-----Casado
-------Ozil----------Morata-----Benzema

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
LOL... strong squad ?

-----------------Adan---------------
Quini----Nacho----------Mateos---Cheryschev(Originally a LW )
---------Di Maria----Casemiro-----Casado
-------Ozil----------Morata-----Benzema

The squad in the 1st half.

Indignado

Which was beaten and had nothing to do with "Real got a penalty " .. this is the team that played in the second half and scored twice to come back from 2-0 down

Why are the Real fans here always so butthurt if anyone says anything bad about Real? You can't open your mouth to criticise them, it's like they have a sensor that goes off when people even remotely criticise or make fun of Real. This is a freaking Barca forum, I don't even wanna know what they post in your forum about us.

Beast

The Observer
Why are the Real fans here always so butthurt if anyone says anything bad about Real? You can't open your mouth to criticise them, it's like they have a sensor that goes off when people even remotely criticise or make fun of Real. This is a freaking Barca forum, I don't even wanna know what they post in your forum about us.
Define butthurt ?

When someone call a team "Strong Real Madrid " while it was a team formed with 8 Castilla players came back from 2-0 down to beat Lyon with their strong lineup it's called clarifying a fact , exposing a lie.. hardly butthurt... being around Cule's for so long tell you how lies are usually just another day in office ;)

And you are more than welcome to check our forum and see what we say about you ... you wouldn't feel a stranger we have plenty of cule's from here in it and many exiles too :)

http://www.realmadridforum.net/showthread.php?59-F-C-Barcelona/page18

Home of Barca Fans