Penal Madrid

Stric

I hope they buy Bale for 130m , fools

I'd agree if money was of importance to them, as it is for us. But it isn't. Them spending 130M on Bale doesn't mean they'll have to skimp on whatever player they need/want next. This way they'll just have another player to threaten the opposition. I'd rather they didn't buy Bale, regardless of the price. But if they are buying him, then the higher the price the better, at least for the Spurs.

B

BlaugranaCule07

Isco is a beast, we're not winning the league this year guaranteed. Real is too stacked.

Trickykid

Yeah, we should just forefit every single league game, focus on the Copa del Rey, and pray that someone else will knock RM out before we meet them. Cuz, like, we're totally dooooomed! No, scrap that, we might as well just leave the footballing world all together until Isco and Ancelotti retires.

Alik

Yeah, we should just forefit every single league game, focus on the Copa del Rey, and pray that someone else will knock RM out before we meet them. Cuz, like, we're totally dooooomed! No, scrap that, we might as well just leave the footballing world all together until Isco and Ancelotti retires.
Oh well...

Catalan Fan

They do look sharp I agree, but it looks like a practice match so far, nothing more.

I'd just like to add, I honestly can't warm to any of their players.Not sure if that's me seeing them as the "enemy" or they're just charmless wankers ?

Home of Barca Fans