Penal Madrid

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Ancelotti seems to be trying a 4-3-3 formation and more possesion oriented. The difference between that and our team is Real aren't determined to stick to that style doggedly and have a capable defence and different options in attack.

Beast

The Observer
Quite a way to advertise a forum. Amazingly it is allowed here i guess

:lol:

I did ask Bojan permission before and he approved it and i put it in my farewell thread so i don't need to advertise it as we are not competing and many members are the same in both forums ..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I did ask Bojan permission before and he approved it and i put it in my farewell thread so i don't need to advertise it as we are not competing and many members are the same in both forums ..
including me... only since 5 minutes though

Indignado

Define butthurt ?

When someone call a team "Strong Real Madrid " while it was a team formed with 8 Castilla players came back from 2-0 down to beat Lyon with their strong lineup it's called clarifying a fact , exposing a lie.. hardly butthurt... being around Cule's for so long tell you how lies are usually just another day in office ;)

And you are more than welcome to check our forum and see what we say about you ... you wouldn't feel a stranger we have plenty of cule's from here in it and many exiles too :)

http://www.realmadridforum.net/showthread.php?59-F-C-Barcelona/page18

I know the youngsters gave you one point but the team you started with was arguably very strong... Cristiano, Özil, Benzema, Di Maria, Isco, Illara, Pepe, Carvajal, Lopez are all starters or almost starters...

But that wasn't even my point, my point was that it's no use trying to fight with Barça fans criticising Real. Even if it's only to clarify facts, there's just too much subjectivity involved when it's about Barça vs. Real, you'll get tired if you try to correct everyone :lol: And believe me, I've also been around plenty of Madridista basically my whole life, the ones I know are sometimes even worse, I only know one single Real fan who thinks Busquets is any good, and I know a lot of Madridistas.

Looking at your forum, I must admit it's very civilized for being a Barça thread on a Real forum, I thought it was much worse :lol: I'll gladly sign up once I have enough time

Meitux

tumblr_mqjy3tDyXW1syhx4ao1_500.jpg
:lol: that Benzema hairstyle is so ugly.Shaved the half and left hair from the other :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans