Penal Madrid

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
1356204642_327919_1356205353_album_normal.jpg

Venezuelan Cule

I don't want him to go but I am excited for the trash talk he will say against Real Madrid once he leaves. Unless Florentino pays him to shut his mouth which in this case it seems like he will have to.

Blue Demon

Had to do a "wtf" when I saw the line up earlier. Mou benched the homegrown figurehead of Madrid and arguably the Spain NT. At this point it feels the club is now really divided.

Banana-Rama

what is the big deal with dropping casillas, he is one player ffs, if he is moaning and being a sulk in training he deserves to be dropped, what is casillas' problem anyway, you don't have to love your boss to do your job, why can't he just train hard and be professional about his job, some of these footballers are such a bunch of pre-madonnas, they behave like spoilt kids, look at casillas' sulking on the bench, he is getting paid 150k+ a week to play football ffs, he does not deserve to be the captain of real madrid with an attitude like that, the captain should lead by example.................

Last edited:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Casillas is not anymore the captain of Real since Mou decided a keeper must not be a captain but a field player.

Trickykid

what is the big deal with dropping casillas, he is one player ffs, if he is moaning and being a sulk in training he deserves to be dropped, what is casillas' problem anyway, you don't have to love your boss to do your job, why can't he just train hard and be professional about his job, some of these footballers are such a bunch of pre-madonnas, they behave like spoilt kids, look at casillas' sulking on the bench, he is getting paid 150k+ a week to play football ffs.................

I'm confuzzled. What makes you think he's not doing his job and training hard?
This move by Mou was purely political, and had nothing what so ever to do with Adan being better than Casillas (seriously, Mou, SERIOUSLY?!) or him being unprofessional. Mou is stamping his authority, and is hurting the club in the process.

respect_my_authoritah_by_19sasha-d3913fv.gif

Banana-Rama

I'm confuzzled. What makes you think he's not doing his job and training hard?
This move by Mou was purely political, and had nothing what so ever to do with Adan being better than Casillas (seriously, Mou, SERIOUSLY?!) or him being unprofessional. Mou is stamping his authority, and is hurting the club in the process.

respect_my_authoritah_by_19sasha-d3913fv.gif

I don't buy that politics nonsense, it is clear that Mourinho and Casillas don't really get along, Mourinho has obviously had enough of his attitude, and Mourinho was clearly referring to Adan working harder in training, he didn't mean that Adan is a superior player...............

Doobs

The Messiah
It was a statement to Madrid and Casillas that he is boss as long as he is the manager, and is basically daring Madrid to sack him.

He can't stand Casillas and vice versa, the clock is ticking for Mou now.

Trickykid

I don't buy that politics nonsense, it is clear that Mourinho and Casillas don't really get along, Mourinho has obviously had enough of his attitude...............

Why is it nonsense? His players are on the verge of rebelling against him and his pathetic antics, so he needs to show that he's the one who's in charge. He does this by benching the leader of the pack, and thus telling the whole world that he's the one who rules los Merengues. It's all about ego for him.

Banana-Rama

Why is it nonsense? His players are on the verge of rebelling against him and his pathetic antics, so he needs to show that he's the one who's in charge. He does this by benching the leader of the pack, and thus telling the whole world that he's the one who rules los Merengues. It's all about ego for him.

maybe he just decided to drop a player because he didn't like his attitude in training, why does it have to be about politics, ego, etc, marca love a good soap opera and people get caught up in it, don't believe everything you read in that silly paper............

Doobs

The Messiah
maybe he just decided to drop a player because he didn't like his attitude in training, why does it have to be about politics, ego, etc, marca love a good soap opera and people get caught up in it, don't believe everything you read in that silly paper............

You clearly have no clue as to whats happening behind the scenes :lol:

Banana-Rama

You clearly have no clue as to whats happening behind the scenes :lol:

you already said yourself its obvious that casillas and mourinho don't like each other, why is it such a drama because a player was dropped for one game, real madrid is such a circus and its mostly media driven............

Home of Barca Fans