Penal Madrid

Ursegor

World Champion
Wow. How could the fan stay there like 5 minutes without any security interfering? Ronaldo looked pissed.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Is Jese on the bench? It would be sweet, sweet revenge if he comes on and makes a fool out of Mou's side, to show what he was missing.

Beast

The Observer
Is Jese on the bench? It would be sweet, sweet revenge if he comes on and makes a fool out of Mou's side, to show what he was missing.
CR already did that... Iker as well...Marcelo (who is one of the stars of the game) ....

Lol.. now it's Nacho as a LB(Jose refused to play him there and had a fight with Toril about it ) & Casemiro.....

Beast

The Observer
Poor Mourinho, the RM players were out to get him badly. They seemed so much more motivated.
Well that's true..but judging by the tackles we received.. it guess it was a two way stream
what Jose forgot that we are hard to be hustled or rather bullied ...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
so what do u guys think of barcas chances against this madrid..?

Our front line is finally more than just Messi, our midfield is lively, we are pressing more defensively and having much more fluid play, I'm pretty sure we stand a great chance. Clasico this season will be very interesting, both sides are going in strong and even in talent with stable managers.

Ursegor

World Champion
They are unbeatable. I don't know why we're trying to compete. We should become independent and change to the French league.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Our front line is finally more than just Messi, our midfield is lively, we are pressing more defensively and having much more fluid play, I'm pretty sure we stand a great chance. Clasico this season will be very interesting, both sides are going in strong and even in talent with stable managers.

We're missing one final piece to the puzzle though and that's a new defender. I really hope Rosell is able to find us one.

Home of Barca Fans