Penal Madrid

Babylonian

Depends on if we get anyone and how much Arbeloa is played

Still not scared.

Arbeloa or Carvajal will get destroyed by Neymar.

You may have to ask again in a few weeks though if Bale and Suarez are Merengues though.

Our front line is finally more than just Messi, our midfield is lively, we are pressing more defensively and having much more fluid play, I'm pretty sure we stand a great chance. Clasico this season will be very interesting, both sides are going in strong and even in talent with stable managers.

Yea but I see a more dynamic fluid madrid with the same monster physicality.. Im worried that if we dont get a beast defender asap this season will be one to forget.. Madrid with or without Bale and/or Suarez wouldnt add jack shit cuz they cant get any better than this..

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Our movement and decision making have been poor. Always making the wrong pass, or when making a good pass the players wouldn't make the right movement. Madrid are fluid as hell, they look like the most impressive side for this season. The CL will be interesting!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Our movement and decision making have been poor. Always making the wrong pass, or when making a good pass the players wouldn't make the right movement. Madrid are fluid as hell, they look like the most impressive side for this season. The CL will be interesting!

:pep: disagrees.

Capitan Puyol

I think the tittle will be decided in tha last day of La Liga! Both teams will be stronger than last season, when they were destroyed by the germans.

Beast

The Observer
Damn you ref Morata goal was onside !!!.. unlucky Di maria earlier... great performance from the boys... well done to all the player (bar Arbeloa ) and Carlo...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Ozil was so sexy on that counter, so calm from Morata too

Madrid look pretty balling this season, but can they stand up to Messi and Neymar?

Also no way Chelsea win EPL, I have Arsenal ahead of them right now. So many overrated players, De Bruyne, Hazard, Lukaku, Schrulle, Van Ginkel... My money's on City or Arsenal

Home of Barca Fans