Penal Madrid

coco1247

Banned
You dominated against LEVANTE. Are you seriously going to compare Betis to Levante? God, that's an insult to Betis.
As for our match, we need time to gel. This is a new project, we're playing differently and everyone needs time to accommodate to the new style Carlo is trying to implement.
As to his complaining, I blame it on the pink eye :coffee:
Oh and thank god for Isco. That kid is a gem.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You dominated against LEVANTE. Are you seriously going to compare Betis to Levante? God, that's an insult to Betis.
As for our match, we need time to gel. This is a new project, we're playing differently and everyone needs time to accommodate to the new style Carlo is trying to implement.
As to his complaining, I blame it on the pink eye :coffee:
Oh and thank god for Isco. That kid is a gem.
Remember your words, we'll talk when Barca destroys Betis

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
gif or it didn't happen

cristiano_fail.gif

coco1247

Banned
Comparing RM to Barca now is very unfair imo. We're in a completely different phase right now, changing the way we play, trying to incorporate new players who we have plenty of. You have a coach that will continue with what you have already been doing. Of course winning will be easier for you now in the beginning than it will for us.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Iker doesn't deserve to be on the bench..Everyone talking about Diego having a good season and how it would be like a dagger in his back to make him a bench warmer again. But what has Iker given to the club? And for how long? They shouldn't treat someone like Iker this way.

Meitux

Iker doesn't deserve to be on the bench..Everyone talking about Diego having a good season and how it would be like a dagger in his back to make him a bench warmer again. But what has Iker given to the club? And for how long? They shouldn't treat someone like Iker this way.
Hes admirable and respected for all he given to the club this won't change, but its really now that matters, you can't just bench Lopez who was exceptional for Casillas who was bad last season just for his name and because he is captain. The ones who deserve should start.

Last edited:

Garrus

Comparing RM to Barca now is very unfair imo. We're in a completely different phase right now, changing the way we play, trying to incorporate new players who we have plenty of. You have a coach that will continue with what you have already been doing. Of course winning will be easier for you now in the beginning than it will for us.
Yeah i mean, It's so goofy to compare a team that it's pre-season consisted of Inter-milan, Chelsea, PSG And lyon with malaysia and thailand ALL SUPER STARS, And who's to forget the all mighty 'Lechia Gdańsk' and 'Vålerenga', Trust me you don't want to get these guys mad.

Home of Barca Fans