Penal Madrid

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Both CR and Ozil are pissed off at Carlo's formation. Ozil specifially said he prefers to be a number 10 in 4-2-3-1 ( he said it in marca) and Cristiano didn't publicly say anything but is also suffering in the new role which does not get the best out to him. He is too near the middle and surrounded by players. He preferred being on the left where he can get one v one with the other teams fullback and make runs towards the middle and shoot.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Last day of the summer holidays for me, tomorrow university season starts again! So let's start off at 12.00 here with Real - Athletic, whoohoo! Of course I hope Athletic win, but actually I do love seeing them play. Benat, what a great player :) Think Madrid will win though, 3-1.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Real Madrid: Lopez; Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo; Khedira, Modric, Isco; Di Maria, Ronaldo, Benzema

Athletic Bilbao: Iago; Iraola, Balenziaga, Laporte, Gurpegi; Susaeta, Benat, Iturraspe, Rico; Aduriz, Muniain

DavidVillano1

Isco is class, still can't believe some believe Thiago was better.

1-0 Real. Isco.

Good to see the best right back in Europe playing, oh wait he got dropped after a shocking first game, for someone who is apparently 'shit'....

Meitux

Mate I agree lopez is better just sad for Casillas that he had such a mighty fall
Well what can we do? Players should deserve a place based on their performances and not their names, Lopez who was immense since he came in January last year in the mid of season while Casillas was really out of form. He broke his hand after and Lopez stepped up the challenge, you can't just bench him in such a form because of Casillas is who he is. It's a situation that both can't fit into the team but Casillas need to prove again that he's better than him in order to get his place back. So it isn't a big suprise for me.

Home of Barca Fans