Penal Madrid

Beast

The Observer
There is no rw in Carlo's formation. He will be one of two attacking mids behind Benz.
It doesn't matter what people call it .. as you said there is two people (left & right ) behind Benzema... RW AM SS just semantics .. he is where Ozil played the first two games
Although i'm tempted to bench Marcelo and play him an attacking Wing back :D

Beast

The Observer
He plays a 4321

Back four
Isco illaramendi modric..
...... Bale. Cr
........ Benz
Hammy in case you didn't notice... Isco doesn't go to the right at all.. he is always to the left or center left beside CR , Marcelo and that's why it's not correct..

Beast

The Observer
So been a fruitful summer
Higuain 38
Callejon 10
Albiol 12
Negredo 4 (or 6 ? )Million (part of his move to City )
Ozil 50 Million
total :114 Million in sales ( i can add swiping out Kaka's 10 Million net a year as saving here )

Bought
Isco 30 Mil
Illarramendi 38 Mil
Casemiro 6 Million (option to buy after he moved to Castilla from Sao Paulo last year )
Carvajal 6.5 Million (Option to buyback )
Bale 99 Million

Total : 180 Million

Net spending 66 Million (without Kaka saving )
Annual transfer budget 80 Million

Pretty good summer

Updates seems like Ozil fee is 45 Million and Bale price is 91...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He played it in the last 5 games...

Watch closely you'll see he is clearly not playing that 4231. The winters are very narrow for starters and there is no number ten with two dm behind, but a flat three in midfield.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
He played Isco in the centre against Granada because of injuries, I think that is where you are getting a little muddled Hammy. Beast is correct.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Hammy in case you didn't notice... Isco doesn't go to the right at all.. he is always to the left or center left beside CR , Marcelo and that's why it's not correct..

Forgive me. Swap modric and isco around. Although I watched the betis game and he played right side in that match.

Beast

The Observer
Forgive me. Swap modric and isco around. Although I watched the betis game and he played right side in that match.

Carlo allow him & CR free roaming.. i think you mean Granada because he played as a Cm/CDM beside Modric like Khedria but usually he is like Seedorf in the old Milan formation remember ? Modric play Pirlo and Casemiro or Khedira do the Gattuso

El Gato

Villarato!
No he didn't mate. Whenever we don't have to tweak the formation slightly, Isco will play how Beast showed it, with two pivots behind him. He did try the Christmas tree that you're describing but he only did it once against Lyon in the pre-season and Di Maria played CM. Otherwise it's Isco playing the transition role or #10.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Carlo allow him & CR free roaming.. i think you mean Granada because he played as a Cm/CDM beside Modric like Khedria but usually he is like Seedorf in the old Milan formation remember ? Modric play Pirlo and Casemiro or Khedira do the Gattuso

That what I was trying to say. I just had isco on the Wrong side. Carlo is playing his old Milan formation the 4321 or "Christmas tree" in that game.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
It will be interesting to see how it all pans out. If it works it could be devastating, bit of an expensive gamble though!

Beast

The Observer
Every move is an adventure .. however Perez & the management team did quite well in sales so it's more a case of normal spending while shifting the team dynamics to a more possession based as you probably saw in pre-season and la liga

Beast

The Observer
We signed 2011 U20 World Cup best player, and highest goal scorer, Henrique, on loan from #Botafogo. He will play for Castilla.

Hope he end up like Casemiro

Home of Barca Fans