Penal Madrid

Beast

The Observer
What's your opinions on Jese?

Do you think he will feature much this season? Would you have liked to see him go out on loan to another La Liga club to further his development?

Jese will play a lot and he & Morata are the natural subs for Benzema and even Cristiano... you cannot go on a season without an injury or a drop in form
All they need is a goal to kick start their confidence ... Carlo and Zidane gave the correct message by taking Jese , Morata , Carvajal , Casemiro and Nacho and all of them played between 1 game to all games this season which give hope to those younger guys that the chance is there to grab it but all depend on how calm they be in front of the goal ... because i noticed both were tensed (Jese and Morata ) as they want to rush that they are proven at this level

Carlo management so far has been top notch

coco1247

Banned
So happy with Isco and Modrić. Those guys will be key for us this season.

As for Dani, I don't worry about him. He'll get his chances. He's still young, unproven (at least in La Liga) and needs time to adapt.

DavidVillano1

Of course Arbeloa's not that bad. Otherwise he wouldn't be a regular for the teams that use him.

Carvajal will be a regular, whether it's now, from October, December, April or next season. That's not what matters. What matters is for him to get used to Real Madrid right now. He's a madridista that tries very hard to succeed, because he knows about the chance he was given by the club when they bought him back. If he does his thing and continues to improve he will be a starter in no time.

Who's using the Montoya argument apart from your people that keep on bringing up the argument that he's better? Some people need to look in the mirror...
My people?

I'm not a Barcelona fan. :lol:

IIRC I mentioned that to you before, think you will find the Beast brought up Montoya in the equation. Selective reading, is this a trait for Real fans?

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
They couldn't find a good offer for him ... Perez wants to either make good money off players or keep them .. it's better to have him in the squad especially with ........ ............ departureS ;)

El Gato

Villarato!
Not selective reading, much rather cutting corners on a Barca forum. You simply aren't the only person here to refer back to Montoya. And Beast brought it up? Can't be asked to look back, but I can tell you there have been shitloads of comments along the lines of "Why is Carvajal so rated? Montoya played over him for U-21s". Pretty stupid, but what can you do..

Beast

The Observer
Not selective reading, much rather cutting corners on a Barca forum. You simply aren't the only person here to refer back to Montoya. And Beast brought it up? Can't be asked to look back, but I can tell you there have been shitloads of comments along the lines of "Why is Carvajal so rated? Montoya played over him for U-21s". Pretty stupid, but what can you do..

He brought the "best right back " comment.. a subtle innuendo for the Carvajal vs Montoya debate back in the under 21 thread ...So i referred to his "Montoya is better than Carvajal " while Montoya doesn't even make the 18 squad needless to say few minutes or a rare start ;)

DavidVillano1

Good to see the best right back in Europe playing, oh wait he got dropped after a shocking first game, for someone who is apparently 'shit'....
That's what I said, on one hand I was sticking up for Arbeloa who many on here believe is shit.

Think you will also find there is a few 'Barcelona fans' on here who rate Carvajal highly, one in particular often brought up that nonsense point about him being one of the best RBs in Europe last season. He got 16% of a fans vote behind Lahm(40%) and Uchida(44%) and that meant he was this great player apparently.

Pretty stupid using a fans poll that had the best right back in world football last season 2nd over someone like Uchida as a valid reason of Carvajal getting wax lyrical comments, but hey what can you do. ;)

Hamzah

High Definition Member
They couldn't find a good offer for him ... Perez wants to either make good money off players or keep them .. it's better to have him in the squad especially with ........ ............ departureS ;)

The new forum can't translate HD, I can't see what those dots mean.

PaulFCB

Banned
As I said, he is an huge hit, but I'm still awaiting to see how he performs against top teams ( so far his transfer sum is clearly worth it ).

Home of Barca Fans