Penal Madrid

Beast

The Observer
FIFA virus hit us hard....CR , Bale , Isco , Marcelo & Coentrao
moreover Bale will have to go under specific training to catch up on pre-season
There is a possibility Jese will be starting or Modric moving forward as Illarramendi is back from injury and could feature

Beast

The Observer
Isco ankle , he is the most likely not to make it... which is a big loss considering both his goals & playmaking are essential lately
CR muscle but could still play i think
I hope Di Maria is fit to play Isco role after Paraguay game if not it's Jese or Modric move ahead

Meitux

And what did you really expect? Ozil being a sub player? It looks as a mistake to you just because he would play only if Isco wasn't there. But Ozil is not a player who would accept being a sub so obviously that's why he left..

coco1247

Banned
Just an update on all the injured players.
Ronaldo and Isco trained normally with the rest of the team which means they might be ready for Villarreal, but I'd rather have them rested for the CL.
Marcelo, Coentrao and Xabi are all in recovery.
Varane started working with the ball.
Bale is ok, trained normally with the rest.

It's been a rough international break, especially because we're short of a LB. Hopefully we'll be able to patch Coentrao up till Tuesday.

Meitux

Don't repeat it again and again like it's something strange, you won't see him starting anytime soon in Madrid..

Meitux

I wasn't talking about it, but it gets annoying that whenever Casillas doesn't start always someone mentions ''Casillas doesn't start again'' like it's something strange and didn't already happen for some time now.

Faceless

No more faces at night
I wasn't talking about it, but it gets annoying that whenever Casillas doesn't start always someone mentions ''Casillas doesn't start again'' like it's something strange and didn't already happen.

People treats Casillas like a really big deal. He's the captain of the team after all, what they don't know is that with D. Lopez starting is actually a blessing.

Home of Barca Fans