Penal Madrid

jamrock

second no none,

RVP 26 goals, 141 shots, last season in the prem
ronaldo 34 goals, 235 shots, 94 more shots to score 8 more goals.
RVP 18% ronaldo 15%. conversion rate,

so unless natural goal scoring instincts mean, he takes a shit load of shots before he can score a goal, he is second to quite a few when it comes to goal scoring instict.

i

Beast

The Observer
second no none,

so unless natural goal scoring instincts mean, he takes a shit load of shots before he can score a goal, he is second to quite a few when it comes to goal scoring instict.

i

He always shoots a lot more... it's given.. while RVP play more as a striker.. CR always try to use his strong foot in shooting from outside or FK (and i believe maybe 1/4 of those shooting stats comes from FK and we all know he is terrible at them... 1 in 10 out .. i wish he could let Bale shoot them ..

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
second no none,

i

His conversion rate is poor but he always knows where the goal is and is always going for it. He can score with his back to the goal, running towards the goal, anywhere and anyhow.

jamrock

His conversion rate is poor but he always knows where the goal is and is always going for it. He can score with his back to the goal, running towards the goal, anywhere and anyhow.

after taking more shots than most top strikers out there, he has anything but a goal scoring instinct his output is down to the law of averages

Home of Barca Fans