Penal Madrid

Beast

The Observer
Suffering from fans pressure.. feel sorry for him
but great gesture from the team mates when he came out ,enforced the entire stadium to cheer karim too

As for Isco :wub: not enough words

coco1247

Banned
You gotta hand it to Ronaldo. Has a shit game, misses what on any other say would have gone in and comes away with 2 goals anyways, one of which was amazing. Not many can do that.

And Isco...ah what to say...We struck gold.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Isco is......wow. I find it surprising that he isn't already Spain's false 9, it's a role literally built for a player like him.

Ronaldo's backheel goal was impressive too.

xavisionary

I think Madrid have got a future Ballon d'Or winner in Isco, he's an alien on the pitch at times. Talent overload. IMO, should have saved 60 million pounds and bought Lamela instead of Bale. Selling Ozil not looking like such a bad decision right now.

Stric

Ronaldo's backheel goal was just :worthy: . As much as I despise him, I gotta hand it to him.

but great gesture from the team mates when he came out ,enforced the entire stadium to cheer karim too

I missed that part, what did his team mates do?

BarcaOG

Banned
Oh come on... if this was Messi you would drooling about it... it's not lucky you can easily see he meant it

not at all. i've never been a fan of backheels. messi has attempted several and ive never been impressed by them- they seem very arrogant.

alexis for example could score a thousand backheels and i would still not rate him a good finisher.

theyre fortunate pieces of skill, visually appealing, but substantively dull.

Home of Barca Fans