Penal Madrid

F

Flavia

Yeah, and you avoid the point that a sevilla player should had been sent off on the 1st half... As usual, just whatever fits your agenda. Ramos should had seen a double yellow today as well, 1st half, but didn't. It surely is the same...

Cule4life

The Culest
And Ronaldo will be termed a match winner now :facepalm: :angry:

Things like these turn me off from football. La Liga is so corrupted. Madrid beats in the heart of RFEF. How could they let the "Pride of their capital" drop points.
Expect another travesty like these at the weekend where RFEF Madrid might need more help from the referees

Expect Beast to come up with more lame arguments

dostoevskij

haha, classic, and i thought the penalty against getafe in the game before was pathetic, but this one, seriously????

the good thing is, that they have won only one la liga in the last five years, despite their 12th man in almost every game, so there is a proof of god existing or Barca must be reaaaaaaaaaaalllyyyyy good ;)

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
cr7-robo.gif

Beast

The Observer
Yeah , because scoring a goal in the 93:06 minute is equal with receiving a non existant penalty a minute after the regular time expired.

Genius reply

Talking about the LEGIT disallowed goal for Seville not the last minute goal....

As i always say ... it all evens out at the end of the liga...
so 1-1 in shit decisions ;)

coco1247

Banned
It was a bad match, I agree. And we got A LOT of help from the ref. But don't go insulting like you're all some perfect little saints.
In any case, we played poorly, we should have lost some points, and I hope I don't see this type of performance again.

Antimadridista1

The black player who was fighting with the referee at the end of the match should have punch in the face...
This end of the game reminds a lot of the last game we played against Madrid with penalty not whistled in our favour (Foul on Adriano).

Shame on Real Madrid and specially Pepe, this animal should be in a jail and not on the pitch.

F

Flavia

Genius reply

Talking about the LEGIT disallowed goal for Seville not the last minute goal....

What about the sevilla player who should had been sent off way before that goal, then? Or ramos today, who also should had been sent off. It's not even just me saying this, it's MARCA.

coura

Banned
Genius reply

What legit goal? Be intelectually honest.
A red card for Ramos in the 35th minute and this at the end? Outrageous.
The prize money goes to the ref.

Home of Barca Fans