Penal Madrid

Cule4life

The Culest
In a fair world Muniz would be sacked immediately and his bank accounts checked for illicit transactions.
But what will happen is he might get charge of the clasico now. He has proved himself to be a loyal servant for Perez

spark

Muñiz Couldnt send off Ramos or Pepe with the Madrid Derbi coming up. :lol: at needing the ref to rob a newly promoted side.

F

Flavia

It was a bad match, I agree. And we got A LOT of help from the ref. But don't go insulting like you're all some perfect little saints.
In any case, we played poorly, we should have lost some points, and I hope I don't see this type of performance again.

When it comes down to being favored by the refs, rm has it's own league. Barça is far from getting the same vip treatment.

ricknattery

I've been calling this kind of BS since day 1 on this forum. Most members tried to be politically correct and dismissed the evidence. There is no conspiracy, its for the plain eye to see. Madrid have been pulling same shit since I can remember and I started watching La Liga in 1998

CatalinR10

Genius reply

Talking about the LEGIT disallowed goal for Seville not the last minute goal....

As i always say ... it all evens out at the end of the liga...
so 1-1 in shit decisions ;)

Talking about 2 Seville players not given deserved second yellow cards which would lead to them being sent off.

It all evens my ass. Stop being imature about this subject and accept that refs started kissing your ass the way they kissed it 2 seasons ago when Madrid won the title.

Spends fortune for players , still needs help from refs to win the game . What a joke of a team...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Genius reply

Talking about the LEGIT disallowed goal for Seville not the last minute goal....

As i always say ... it all evens out at the end of the liga...
so 1-1 in shit decisions ;)

Cmon Gio....

Atleast accept that this was a shitty game where you guys got a lot of help from the ref...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It was a bad match, I agree. And we got A LOT of help from the ref. But don't go insulting like you're all some perfect little saints.
In any case, we played poorly, we should have lost some points, and I hope I don't see this type of performance again.

We are not perfect, far from it (plus, there were a lot of us here conceding that the disallowed goal vs. Seville should not have been disallowed), but as RM fans you guys should be ashamed of this blatant gift from the ref. It was almost 30 seconds past the 3:00 mark when RM was awarded the corner. And when you failed at it, you were given a penalty goal.

I hope that you guys will have this kind of performance all year long.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Same ole story, season after season...Bring on the European Super League, Spain cheats for the capital club...over & over

ricknattery

Beast has been a Madrid fan for years, the idea of fair competition is non-existent for him(not surprising considering madrid play by their own rules), no point in arguing with him about it

JamDav1982

Comparing this to the Sevilla game is desperate and clutching at straws.

For the Sevilla dissalowed goal Cala was climbing on Alves and although not 100% clear those decisions are often given.

In this game however, the referee gave a fee kick that never was and Ronaldo scores, he doesnt send of Ramos and then gives a penalty when Pepe pulls down the Elche player.

The referee was hell bent on Madrid winning that game.

Home of Barca Fans