Penal Madrid

F

Flavia

This new excuse that it "evens out" on the end is gold, really :lol:
There was an user here who kept tabs on this stuff, I don't remember who was... was it you, ricknattery? It never evens out, rm always is the most favored team of la liga.

XaviMessiGirl

It's no conspiracy when it happens systematically.
There was an user who posted data he gathered about this, it's just the way it is.

Yeah, I used to think it was just "big club getting help" syndrome but it seems worse than that. We get decisions our way too but not as much as Madrid, especially not in the league.

F

Flavia

Comparing this to the Sevilla game is desperate and clutching at straws.

For the Sevilla dissalowed goal Cala was climbing on Alves and although not 100% clear those decisions are often given.

In this game however, the referee gave a fee kick that never was and Ronaldo scores, he doesnt send of Ramos and then gives a penalty when Pepe pulls down the Elche player.

The referee was hell bent on Madrid winning that game.

Precisely. But somehow it is the same for rm fans :)

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Genius reply

Talking about the LEGIT disallowed goal for Seville not the last minute goal....

As i always say ... it all evens out at the end of the liga...
so 1-1 in shit decisions ;)

It's actually quite classless of you to draw a Barca comparison out of the hat when this has nothing to do with Barca whatsoever.
Was this penalty justified? No. Did Pepe pull down that defender? Yes. Why don't you just admit that and be critical of your team's obviously poor performance instead of drawing wrong and childish comparisons?

Beast

The Observer
Cmon Gio....

Atleast accept that this was a shitty game where you guys got a lot of help from the ref...

Didn't see the game amigo , came back in the last 5 minutes.. saw the Elche goal and penalty .. i didn't say it was a penalty .. All i said was Seville goal was also should have stood i saw the game and the replay and if that was a "Jump on Alves back " (Lol ) than Pepe also was fouled (and he was but i would have let it go if i was a ref )

coco1247

Banned
I'm not saying I'm proud. I said it was a horrible performance and that the ref helped us waaaaaay too much.
But I don't think you of all people have any right to complain. Is just my opinion.

XaviMessiGirl

There was an user here who kept tabs on this stuff, I don't remember who was... was it you, ricknattery? It never evens out, rm always is the most favored team of la liga.

Yeah, someone who's able to watch all the games of both clubs (as well as be unbiased) should keep tabs on every time each of us gets a decision in our favor. At the end of the season, we can see the difference.

Beast

The Observer

Funny.. you used to agree it all evens out .. right Flavia ;) ?

now it's an excuse... lol

You didn't deserve 3 points from Seville nor did we (based on the Penalty decision i saw ) ... ..

Deal with it... or continue whining as if you just started to watch La liga tonight .... shit decision is part of the liga

Cule4life

The Culest
Its beyond pathetic that Madrid needed help from the referee against a promoted side. Pathetic club pathetic RFEF. Why not hand the title to Madrid already.

Gareth Bale-100 million
Muniz-Priceless

Because most things money can buy. For everything else there is Muniz and RFEF

JamDav1982

Didn't see the game amigo , came back in the last 5 minutes.. saw the Elche goal and penalty .. i didn't say it was a penalty .. All i said was Seville goal was also should have stood i saw the game and the replay and if that was a "Jump on Alves back " (Lol ) than Pepe also was fouled (and he was but i would have let it go if i was a ref )

The referee tonight was a cheat pure and simple.

He did everything he could to get Madrid a win.

The situations are nothing alike, the foul on Alves was soft while the referee tonight cheated at every opportunity.

Pepe knew the score and knew the ref would give it.

CatalinR10

I'm not saying I'm proud. I said it was a horrible performance and that the ref helped us waaaaaay too much.
But I don't think you of all people have any right to complain. Is just my opinion.

Before having these kind of opinions , you should rewatch the way Madrid won the last La Liga title .

raedkuwait

so i guess that is why it has been a million years since real won the CL cause they dont have
the spanish refs to help them out, pathetic Madrid really

Home of Barca Fans