Penal Madrid

barcanuck

This is what they do and their luck doesn't always win them these games when they are trailing but more times than not they make the comeback.

Antimilan

Can't wait to face them in Bernabeu... after them having some serious work against Juve and Barca, that will be fun.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
His celebration was epic and wonderful.

We aren't lucky, lucky is deflecting, call it as it is: WE WERE ATROCIOUS!

Stric

I almost threw up when I saw him celebrate that goal. What a douchebag. But at the same time, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside to know that he's so far off the best-player-of-the-world debate that he celebrates a goal against Levante as if it were a World Cup / Champions League winning goal. :wub:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Everyone knew how important that goal was regarding the title race as if they drew then they would have been far too behind and perhaps even being out of it hence i dont see why his celebration was bad if you look at the context of it.

big_man

Everyone knew how important that goal was regarding the title race as if they drew then they would have been far too behind and perhaps even being out of it hence i dont see why his celebration was bad if you look at the context of it.

Not really, the really important goal was Morata's, as it gave them hope they can win the game again. In any case, being behind by 5 points at this stage is just as bad as being behind by 7 points.

If we do our jobs on the 27th, that goal wouldn't matter a jot as it'll take a monumental fuckup from us and Atletico for them to climb back into the race. This season they're not chasing one but two very strong teams, and both teams have had harder fixtures than Madrid and are looking far stronger than they have at any point this season.

The funny thing is their run of tough games hasn't even started yet, that starts with Juventus on the 22nd.

Last edited:

Der Kaiser

Did anybody else notice that Real players make a weird sound when Ronaldo scores? Like a deep scream? Very douchebaggery.

raskolnikov

I think Ronaldo's celebrations are the main reason people think of him as a prick.
As if he thinks how can I look as much as a douche as possible.

coco1247

Banned
Lol are we debating celebrations again? Oh gawd, you people need to find better things to do in life.
But the reactions here :lol:
Anyhow, we didn't play well. We had a good 20 minutes or so in the second half when we were attacking, but overall not a good performance. I said it before, I'll say it again, we're not at that stage where we can win 3-0 or something like that. We struggle and it will take some time before we dominate. Kinda sad we can't dominate Levante though. A bit worrisome, but hopefully we'll fix our problems soon.

Home of Barca Fans