Penal Madrid

Chainsaw

Killahead
Agreed. Losing Ozil and getting Bale - dumbest decision ever :facepalm:
Can't wait till Bale recovers so that we can force a quality player out to accommodate him and then see him fail. Oh the joy...

Hey but it's 'economically' beneficial. Perez is a genius!

F

Flavia

Agreed. Losing Ozil and getting Bale - dumbest decision ever :facepalm:
Can't wait till Bale recovers so that we can force a quality player out to accommodate him and then see him fail. Oh the joy...

Ancelotti said you don't need Ozil, and that he doesn't regret letting him go, though.

coco1247

Banned
Yeah. I'm sure he would have loved to keep Oz but once he left he had to defend the decision of the club to let him go.

Isco isn't shining as bright as at the start of the season, mainly due to being a little confused now as to where to play I guess. He had a great preseason and start of the season but then he started to drift more forward and that doesn't help us, we need him to put in the work he did at the beginning. He wants to score, but he's not really part of the attack so he needs to stay in the midfield more and help there. Remember that Athletic match? That was insane, that's what I want from him. Effort-wise I mean.
He'll get there though. Eventually.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yeah. I'm sure he would have loved to keep Oz but once he left he had to defend the decision of the club to let him go.

Isco isn't shining as bright as at the start of the season, mainly due to being a little confused now as to where to play I guess. He had a great preseason and start of the season but then he started to drift more forward and that doesn't help us, we need him to put in the work he did at the beginning. He wants to score, but he's not really part of the attack so he needs to stay in the midfield more and help there. Remember that Athletic match? That was insane, that's what I want from him. Effort-wise I mean.
He'll get there though. Eventually
when he leaves Madrid.

Yeah, I guess so too

Beast

The Observer

He'll get there though. Eventually.

Nothing to do with Isco , a lot to do with Carlo
he trained all pre-season and the start of the season with the formation of 4-3-3-1 than suddenly Carlo switch to 4-4-2 with him as a LM , than switched again to 4-3-3... every player in the midfield-attack is confused apart from the two wingers (Di Maria-CR ) in the 4-3-3 formation because they played it under Jose
the midfield is screwed up as no one knows what Carlo wants

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Isco is but a kid... Even if he experiences a starting problem with the new manager taking some time to settle down himself, he would eventually turn out to be one of the all-time best deals Real ever made. To put things into context, Gareth fcuking Bale cost them 100m! Isco a mere one third of it!! A great deal no matter what

coco1247

Banned
Isco goes too often forward. He needs to stay back and not shoot every time he gets the ball. I love his dribbles and all that, but he's not a forward.
But you're right, Beast. Everyone in that MF is confused right now.
I personally hope we stick to the 433. I'd like an Isco-Illarra-Modrić MF eventually, but they will need time to make it work. Illarra is not really a DM, I know, but if the positioning is right, why not?
Of course there is always the possibility to have Isco in the attack, but that would mean no Bale which is not happening.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
-------Ronaldo-------Isco/Morata------Di Maria/Bale--------
---------Modric-------Khedira--------Alonso/Illaramendi-----

When Isco plays he's a false nine, when Morata plays he's a pure nine, and Benzema doesn't play.

Ronnie10

Real Madrid has signed 9 years old Japanese sensation Takuhiro Nakai. The same kid, who became popular on YouTube.
@RealMadridFC

Home of Barca Fans