Penal Madrid

coura

Banned
That disallowed goal and the penalty not given yesterday...today, another phantom penalty...spain is still a regime

Theconomist

We all knew that once Bale and Ronaldo clicked they were going to be a real force. It might take a whole season for them to really gel and Ronaldo might leave next summer but unless Bale really goes through a dry patch they'll be very deadly on the counter.
I do feel that Martino knew how to nullify their threat very well so we should still be able to deal with them but I do expect another season with a lot of classicos (we might meet them in every final/semi final).

Kerrybai

We all knew that once Bale and Ronaldo clicked they were going to be a real force. It might take a whole season for them to really gel and Ronaldo might leave next summer but unless Bale really goes through a dry patch they'll be very deadly on the counter.
I do feel that Martino knew how to nullify their threat very well so we should still be able to deal with them but I do expect another season with a lot of classicos (we might meet them in every final/semi final).

The way he used Messi was superb.

About the pichichi we all want Messi to win it but its worthless unless we win the league. Let Ronaldo have it and we'll take the title ;)

flamenco

How do you spell ridiculous? His polemic message to Blatter :neymar:
1384256_569320353136016_488256472_n.jpg

1395113_569315033136548_873003774_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans