Penal Madrid

Antimadridista1

And they sub carvajal..LOL. what a disgraceful club. Franco lives

of course they do. Ancelotti is once again gonna tell you that he didn't see anything concerning Carvajal, but when there's a penalti for CR7 he's the first one to cry about it.
Pepe and Marcelo made the penalties.
Rayo Vallecano really deserve to win... It makes me laugh when Ancelotti talks about having the ball, possession, beautiful football and his team is not even able to have more possession than the 19th of the Liga .
REAL MADRID, SHITTY CLUB

Neymesis : Varane is not playing atm and is probably their best CB and he is clearly better than ours.

big_man

This is why I laugh when people think this team can get a CL. They'd need the luck Chelsea had to get anywhere near it. Their midfield and defence is clearly not up to par, they get outplayed in virtually every game and have to rely on moments of brilliance. They aren't dissimilar to United actually in that sense, a better version basically. I'd be genuinely surprised if they won any major trophy this season.

The fact that some people actually thought they had better defenders, the mind boggles.

AfricanBavarian

This is why I laugh when people think this team can get a CL. They'd need the luck Chelsea had to get anywhere near it. Their midfield and defence is clearly not up to par, they get outplayed in virtually every game and have to rely on moments of brilliance. They aren't dissimilar to United actually in that sense, a better version basically. I'd be genuinely surprised if they won any major trophy this season.

The fact that some people actually thought they had better defenders, the mind boggles.

This!

big_man

Ronaldo is really carrying them ATM.

Depends on how you see it. A Ribery on that wing, though scoring less, will drop back and give them better control of the game. It's all well and good scoring against all these poor teams, but in tight games his short comings come to the fore quite clearly. And explains why after scoring 200+ goals in 200 games they've only won one major trophy in 4 years.

coura

Banned
Saul Ñiguez (Rayo Vallecano) can't believe his eyes. He blows an opportunity from close range. It looked really simple and he only needed to tap the ball in, but he failed. The ball goes well wide of the right post. Hang your head in shame son.

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans