Penal Madrid

Galning

Son of a bitch, Portuguese. Go die! You're shameless Ronaldo.
Son of a bitch Ramos! Illiterate! Disgusting cordobés of shit. Your mother is a whore, asshole. Go jerk off you son of a bitch... but if you have nothing you retard.
Pepe son of a bitch! You are an assassin of shit.
Fucking fag you are good for nothing.
I want Sergio to sign me an autograph right here *shows butt*

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That's not funny at all, just a bunch of idiots talking shit... I dont know how can someone praise them.
the 'shit' is not praised for your kind information... The one that is praised is very common in club football, if you can't take that you had better not care about football at all

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So in order to like football you have to like this idiotic behavior? Yeah right...

you do not have to like it... you just have to understand that it is part and parcel of football, that it is better to get used to it than develop a grudge, thereby hurting yourself, on such a miniscule issue.

That stupid stuff he said involving CR7's nationality... well that is something that needs to be eradicated! It's a kind of racism and every effort is being done to get rid of it!!

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I have very little respect for people with 'anti 'Club X'' stuff. It's pathetic and shows weak character.

Diogo28

you do not have to like it... you just have to understand that it is part and parcel of football, that it is better to get used to it than develop a grudge, thereby hurting yourself, on such a miniscule issue.

That stupid stuff he said involving CR7's nationality... well that is something that needs to be eradicated! It's a kind of racism and every effort is being done to get rid of it!!

I do understand that this kind of things is part of the game, people tend to lose control of emotions and act different when part of a group. I just dont think that this kind of actions should be reason to laugh but the oppose.

What was said to Pepe (even with him being a hell of an asshole on the field) is not funny, but sad. I bet that almost everyone from the stands wouldnt do that if they were alone on the street and saw the player in question. Is stupid behavior and we dont need that.
Here in Portugal, the game Porto-Sporting from last week was so inflamed by hatred between suporters that about 50 persons got injured oh a fight outside the stadium, its ridiculous and these kind of actions are growing every year...

Trickykid

The amount of times I've seen RM being second best this season is quite astonishing. I mean, they could easily end up snagging a point or two from this match from a burst or two of individual brilliance, but as a team, once again they just aren't very impressive at all.

Oh, and this - amongst certain barcaforum members - alleged world class entity that supposedly is their defense? Pah, gimme a break.
I suppose it could easily be the same people who were calling this team unstoppable when Isco was made official, but hey, when he's not even playing, I suppose they are still beatable, right?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans