Penal Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
BYWEUBgCQAAdA8G.jpg:large

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Btw, where is Coco these days? Have not seen her in a while..........

Last edited:

Meitux

I don't know but seeing Madrid's line up right now, basically a 4-3-3 without an attacking midfielder. It goes through my mind that Ancelotti was also a big factor for Ozil's leave, in fact Ozil wouldn't do any good being a bench player and wouldn't accept to. So they sold him got Isco, which you know won't talk too much and bitch about a place in his first season, and have him as not a player who will be starting but could go off the bench. I don't know what's on Ancellotti's mind but he's messing up right now, Isco was fairly impressive in his start of the season and suddenly he got dropped, and who is basically having a place in the line up, Khedira..

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So RM is reportedly going after Falcao and Mandzukic?

I am a bit scared, imagining what kind of fire power their attacking line will bring.

raskolnikov

Only in a counter formation, a selfish striker added to the attack will absolutely lead to nothing. Perez can pull Makalele part 3 by selling Benzema or Di Maria and add Suarez or Falcao, really hope it happens.

big_man

You never know, Bale has turned out to be quite promising lately.

Yeah, at the expense of having no balance in the team at all, which rears its ugly head whenever they play any disciplined team. They have conceded 20 goals already this season, they have one of the worst defensive organisation in La Liga in a league that isn't renowned for defending, that's how bad it actually is.

pEllee

So RM is reportedly going after Falcao and Mandzukic?

I am a bit scared, imagining what kind of fire power their attacking line will bring.

No reason to be scared. That would destroy their attack. They really need Benzema. He adds so much besides just goals. He's basically the guy that links everything together in the final third. Always creating chances for Ronaldo and Bale.

If they add another poacher, you'd see three selfish player. Not very balanced is it?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Only in a counter formation, a selfish striker added to the attack will absolutely lead to nothing. Perez can pull Makalele part 3 by selling Benzema or Di Maria and add Suarez or Falcao, really hope it happens.
there was a part 2 that I was not aware of? Or are you referring to the Ozil fiasco?

Home of Barca Fans