Penal Madrid

MrKnowitAlll

i dont know why you guys take the micky out of Ronaldo. cant you just be netural and not hate the guy? he does deserve the ballon d or because he has been better. if he doesnt deserve it then Messi doesnt. ronaldo won the league a few years ago and didnt win it. messi has been injured n he has also had some bad games. i think the fact that people joke n call messi a god has gotten to your heads n u really think he is a god who cant make a mistake or have a bad game.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
i dont know why you guys take the micky out of Ronaldo. cant you just be netural and not hate the guy? he does deserve the ballon d or because he has been better. if he doesnt deserve it then Messi doesnt. ronaldo won the league a few years ago and didnt win it. messi has been injured n he has also had some bad games. i think the fact that people joke n call messi a god has gotten to your heads n u really think he is a god who cant make a mistake or have a bad game.

Nigga please.

spark

I take it your user name is a bit of irony.

Home of Barca Fans