Penal Madrid

Djab

Tap_in after tap_in. Not a nice game TBH. Ronaldo was not that good. Just like Bale.
Comparing Alexis' and CR's performances:
Alexis>Ronaldo
Celta have a bad defence (worse than Elche) and RM struggled against them.

Last edited:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Is this the team that has been better than us the last 3 years?

Well tbh Galning, not saying they top us definitely, but we all know they usually play mediocre against lower placed teams but are actually quite good against the bigger teams. So even though we have been solid this season also against the smaller teams, I still think it will be a very close call later this year when we face RM at Bernabeu.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Well tbh Galning, not saying they top us definitely, but we all know they usually play mediocre against lower placed teams but are actually quite good against the bigger teams. So even though we have been solid this season also against the smaller teams, I still think it will be a very close call later this year when we face RM at Bernabeu.

I don't. Unlike RM, we have evolved as a team this season and are showing it on the pitch, something that RM and Ancelotti are still failing to do even though he's been in charge longer than Tata and is more familiar with "European football". We beat them 2-1 at the start of the season, with the one goal literally being the only chance they had this game. People say that they hadn't adopted to Ancelotti enough yet, but you could say the same about us and Martino. Not to mention that Messi wasn't really fit. Now they are still playing badly, while we seem to improve as a team and individually. Atletico have beaten them at their own ground, and I don't see why we shouldn't, given that they really show no signs of development in their play.

big_man

Sorry, what teams would this be? Madrid? Quite good against the bigger teams? where? They are the biggest flat track bullies of all time. No other team comes close.

Turson

People say that they hadn't adopted to Ancelotti enough yet, but you could say the same about us and Martino.

Thats not fair comparison, considering the changes in both teams. In Barca case we are talking about evolution, in Real case its revolution. I wasnt expecting Ancelotti to win anything this year, although Real still can win trophies.

Yannick03

Thats not fair comparison, considering the changes in both teams. In Barca case we are talking about evolution, in Real case its revolution. I wasnt expecting Ancelotti to win anything this year, although Real still can win trophies.

They call it revolution because they are unable to evolve like we do so they have to revolutionize. They have no excuses.

Home of Barca Fans