Penal Madrid

Alarcón

i dont know why you guys take the micky out of Ronaldo. cant you just be netural and not hate the guy? he does deserve the ballon d or because he has been better. if he doesnt deserve it then Messi doesnt. ronaldo won the league a few years ago and didnt win it. messi has been injured n he has also had some bad games. i think the fact that people joke n call messi a god has gotten to your heads n u really think he is a god who cant make a mistake or have a bad game.

Ronaldo won the Liga when Messi scored close to 100 goals in a calendar year. Not comparable imo.

Zebulun

i dont know why you guys take the micky out of Ronaldo. cant you just be netural and not hate the guy? he does deserve the ballon d or because he has been better. if he doesnt deserve it then Messi doesnt. ronaldo won the league a few years ago and didnt win it. messi has been injured n he has also had some bad games. i think the fact that people joke n call messi a god has gotten to your heads n u really think he is a god who cant make a mistake or have a bad game.

we don't hate ronaldo, its just that beating sweden in a world up "play off" is not an achievement to boast about. But because of mr blatter's comments, he has to make cr7 win to feel better about himself.

Home of Barca Fans