Penal Madrid

NotInHere

Is this the same Ronaldo who some people say is better than Messi?:lol: Hell, why is Bale even being compared to Neymar:VdB: the media does wonder for them.

AL-MALKI

When I hear that investors are going to buy one of the Spanish clubs I think to myself it’s a good thing for La liga but in second thought they
must dumb as f#$% to invest and compete against the Ref’s …
After the horrendous mistakes by the linesman in the Valencia game when he gave real a foul out of no where and didn’t flag for the offside
so the linesman basically assisted and scored the Ronaldo goal… Now in this match the Espanyol player was thru to goal and Pepe commit a foul where
he should have been off with a clear red card but the ref didn't give it not even the foul cuz he know if he gave it it's going to be a RED …
There is only one question how can any person in his right mind come and invest in this $hit league

Zebulun

Dont worry guys, as invisible as ronaldo and bale are, cr7 will win an 89' min penalty/ score a tap in and bathe himself in glory before he picks up the balon dor tomorrow. #selfproclaimedidiot #howcouldyouwinbalondorforbeatingsweden

Home of Barca Fans