Penal Madrid

Yannick03

Thing is, its still ball possession football. Real came from counter attacking to ball possesion. Completely different degree of changes.

I don't see it that way, they were a better counterattacking side under Mourinho and scored a few amount of goals from that. The majority of the play under Mourinho was also ball possesion, it's not like they sat deep and waited for the counter. They just used it when the opportunity was there. Besides, I still don't find that an excuse when you've spend more than 200 million euros on transfers.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
The clasico however, which my sentence you quoted alluded to, wasn't a prime of example of Barça play. Both coaches came up with a surprise line-up, Tata's worked, Ancelotti's didn't. The clasico itself was not lost because they weren't yet used to their revolutionary new style/tactics, as they didn't use it that came.

Generally speaking, it's halfway through the season and they still don't show many signs of improvement. That's why I don't think we couldn't repeat the clasico result at the Bernabeu, we're still better and unlike them are improving much.

Last edited:

NeyMesSis

I don't see it that way, they were a better counterattacking side under Mourinho and scored a few amount of goals from that. The majority of the play under Mourinho was also ball possesion, it's not like they sat deep and waited for the counter. They just used it when the opportunity was there. Besides, I still don't find that an excuse when you've spend more than 200 million euros on transfers.

this.

Turson

Come on, RM was complete crap under Mou when it comes to ball possession, thats what Ancelotti is trying to change.

Yannick03

Come on, RM was complete crap under Mou when it comes to ball possession, thats what Ancelotti is trying to change.

No they weren't, I was actually quite surprised about how good they pushed back teams in Bernabeu and managed to get through the busses.

L

linetty

What's up with the IFFHS ranking? Why is Real 2nd? For winning 0 trophies?!

1. Bayern München (Germany) 370
2. Real Madrid (Spain) 290
3. Chelsea (England) 273
4. Atlético Madrid (Spain) 251
5. FC Barcelona (Spain) 247

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What's up with the IFFHS ranking? Why is Real 2nd? For winning 0 trophies?!

1. Bayern München (Germany) 370
2. Real Madrid (Spain) 290
3. Chelsea (England) 273
4. Atlético Madrid (Spain) 251
5. FC Barcelona (Spain) 247

It is a piece of joke. Viktoria Plzen is ahead of Arsenal, City, Juve and Roma?

Morons.

Home of Barca Fans