Penal Madrid

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Hala Celta!
hala_celta_by_arual10-d3cd01p.jpg

:D

BarcaGirl

Real Madrid fans at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium singing anti-Messi chants during the game against Celta, calling him "mentally retarded".

Classy.

BarcaGirl

So they're that much butthurt? :lol:

Not only they are insulting Messi. They are also making up quotes, just to make it seem like FIFA manipulated the votes and Messi didn’t deserve the award. According so some Madridistas (no sources btw), Pekerman, Buffon, Rosicky, Silva and some others voted CR first and not Messi. When I was asking them to post sources, they started to insult me too.

F

Flavia

Not only they are insulting Messi. They are also making up quotes, just to make it seem like FIFA manipulated the votes and Messi didn’t deserve the award. According so some Madridista (no sources btw), Pekerman, Buffon, Rosicky, Silva and some others voted CR first and not Messi. When I was asking them to post sources, they started to insult me too.
You shouldn't pay attention to that kind of BS. They're butthurt, envious and furious. Barça has the best player of all time, plus 16+. Don't waste your time ;)
And if anybody manipulated anything was cr and the portugal captancy fiasco.

DavidVillano1

I'm glad Real are winning, means there will be two good games against Valencia in the next round. Then a possible double El Clasico in the semi-finals.

Although means a tricky schedule in Fed-Mar;

Milan(A)
Sevilla(H)
Madrid(H/A)
Madrid(A)
Deportivo(H)
Milan(H)

BarcaGirl

Yup, almost as much as Camp Nou fans and their insults toward RM. :rolleyes:

I don't remember when the Camp Nou has ever chanted that Ronaldo is retarded. With the medical history Messi has had and the fact the he has been told that he couldn't play because of his 'disabilities', these chants are an absolute disgrace.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans